WinCE desktop mod for mt6501, wd6050, ws6530, as7608

VAG-User

Tutorial how to make a USB modification

Made third modification (MT6501, TID7501) now on a TID7501HD:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Howto make the USB modification on W7TD.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 986

VAG-User

I was one of the first with this mod, and i mistake the count, it is 4th, i use it to be able to run WinCe for many things, also have a very small keyboard to be able to attach to usb.

Attachments

• usb-minkey.jpg
    usb-minkey.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 2,120

jjorge

Passed Driver's Ed
Petrutms good day,
I have a MT-6501 radio and the TV system in PORTUGAL changed of analog to digital TDT 'Digital Terrestrial Television "the antenna that I had in the car crashed, what model of antenna that I have to buy to return to see tv in the car radio.

hug,

Jorge Martins

samiceng

tacking out a firmware from a working unit

hi petrutms
i hop that you still remember me
http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3315474&postcount=1720

till now i can't fix my NWD117 board
i try more the 20 firmware and all of them did not fix the touch problem

last week i found that one of my neighbor have the same unit i have
my question now :
is there a way to extract the wince as a setup files from it (to the form that work to boot and load to my unit)
also it will be useful as backup firmware

what i mean files like the photo

Attachments

• wince setup files.GIF
    wince setup files.GIF
    18.9 KB · Views: 2,297

coimbracbr

Hello Petrutms i bought your WinCE patch for Samsung SMDK 2450. It is only a problem that i cant get it work. I just get some error when i try to install it, what do i do wrong? I have run NC and it is the right patch for my system. StorageCard\wincepatch\install.exe.

This was the error i got when i try to install your patch :

Couldn't create directory '\storagecard\programfiles'
Line 36 (\storage card\wincepatch\INSTALL.mscr):
Mkdir("\storagecard\program Files")

My system is :

SMDK 2450 Board 5.0
Windows CE 5.0.1400
102 MB RAM
ARM920T S3C2450 (400 MHZ)
800x480 pixels 65536 colours

Greetings.

FlatFourVW

Hey Petrutms,

At the very end of August I bought a Chinese CE/Android 4.0 head unit off of eBay. I finally found out who actually is making these-- Shenzhen Classic Digital Technology.

Here's an "Ali" page with the specs and pictures.
The unit is called a "CL-819".

The system skin shown in the pictures is not exactly what I have on my player's screen. The phone screen looks totally different for one.

http://classicdigital.en.alibaba.com/product/880454556-213854778/2013_car_dvd_8_VW_android_4_0_with_wifi_3g_internet.html

Do you have any experience with these yet with patching? I friggin hate the iPod function in its current form, and the look of the system skin is pretty tacky.

prabhakarglv

All info about my patch can now be found on www.wincepatch.com !

WiFi patch launched !

3G patch launched !

Demo video of internet function here!

My patch enables wince desktop and gives you full access to wince system.
It`s compatible with all devices based on nowada boards, and now with ANY gps board based on wince.

There is no risk for your device by using this program !

http://www.wincepatch.com

Now is very easy to get the files, instant download after payment.

Compatibility : If the gps menu look like the one in the pictures attached, or have same layout, this program can be installed.
Please choose the program version that matches your device type, screen resolution and wince version.
Also read tutorials : http://wincepatch.com/tutorials

Benefits :

- you can install of lot of apps. Included are office, pdf reader, alot of games, tools, etc.
- make shortcuts on the desktop to many gps programs, if you use more than one program.
- mp3 player much better than the non-wince one, and with nice skins ( free, just search on google ), playlist, .flac support, etc. It works same time with navigation program, with sound from both.
- new video player supports alot of other codecs ( mkv, flv, etc)
- you can always go back to main shell by pressing a single button on the desktop, and applications already running don`t close when doing that. ( not available on all boards, on some boards you must set gps path to my program)
- registry will remain at reboot, also playlists, settings, etc
-RAM save, with my patch you`ll save about 4-5 mb of ram
-new interface, iphone style, very easy to use while driving, big icons.
and many more...

Versions changelog :
http://wincepatch.com/changelog

Wi-Fi patch ! - must be purchased separate !

- will enable internet on your units using wifi usb dongles. For a small list, click here . More chipsets will be added in the future.
- after payment you`ll download a file from server with more instructions.
- license is based on hardware id, read the readme file provided after purchase. Patch will be delivered in 24 hours maximum. If you need to install it on more than one device, you must purchase additional license.
- Browser and email client are provided
- Requirements : usb mod to gps board ( see details in this thread ) and latest v8.0 wince patch ( if bought a previous version just login to your account and download the new one )
Hi,

I purchased the no name Chinese made Windows Embedded CE 6.0 DVD/NAV player from a retailer (for my 2015 Kia Forte LX). This player have factory USB cable port for WiFi/3G Modem for this player. I bought WiFi USB dongle (Comfast CF-WU 720N) for this player but I'm not sure why this player not recognizing the Wifi USB dongle. I have asked the retailer about this, but he doesn't have any knowledge about this issue.

My question is, do you need to add any WIFI software PATCH to this player for the Wifi USB dongle to work and if so I would really appreciate if you could provide me the PATCH software for WIFI and 3G for this Windows Embedded CE 6.0 DVD/NAV player with instructions to install OR provide me any alternate solution. I can pay for the appropriate wince patch if you can provide me the paypal link.

Should you have any questions or require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Pubby.

denny06

before purchasing this mod, I just want to understand if I additionally need a usb mod or not.
what do I lose if I don't make the usb mod ?
does it make any sense if I just use the WinCE patch and not do the USB mod ?

jprous

JP SiRFAtlas VI Cortex-A9 AT12X0A

Hi Petrut,

I bought the Internet pack from you and I have identified my unit as the above. The local flash is named NandFlash, however, even after changing the script, the installation does not seem to work. I can, however, run the iPhoneToday.exe, although most of the links don't work until I set them to a path on the SD card.

However, the most pressing issue currently is that I need the 3G connection part of the program. As per your instruction I have extracted the devide id and emailed it, I attach it here again.

I managed to get the keyboard open with a app named "togglekeyboard.exe" which will allow me to enter the correct dialing data. I still cannot get the wince 6.0 taskbar to show, and the unit remains all in chinese.

Would appreciate your assistance greatly.

Regards,
Jean-Pierre

Attachments

• deviceid.txt
    36 bytes · Views: 903

12reza12

hello
i have this multimedia

how can i update this one
thanx for help :bow:

Attachments

• photo_2017-11-06_19-55-51.jpg
    photo_2017-11-06_19-55-51.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 514
  • photo_2017-10-21_16-33-10.jpg
    photo_2017-10-21_16-33-10.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 444

resim

Hello,

The issue is the same, but the problem is the same. WinCE MT-9903 (Navix NVX-9609-DHD)
http://www.szmaisun.com/products/198.html I have the device. I also have a wireless adapter with an RTL8187 chip. With this wireless adapter you want to make internet connection via device. The wifi patch in the first message is unfortunately unreachable. Can I share this wifi patch if I have already acquired it? Or is there a place I can get?
Your help will be very helpful.

resim

Hello,

Is there anyone who can help connect WinCE to the internet with the RTL8187 chip wireless adapter? Or could you suggest a source?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

resim

Hi everybody, I am aware that the subject is very old. But I cannot resolve my problem, I look at the occasional pursuit. Do you have a wifipatch patch in his hand even though @petrutms have cut off the support? I want to try my Double Din on my car.