GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WinCE desktop mod for mt6501, wd6050, ws6530, as7608

petrutms

Developer
WinCE desktop mod for AS7608, TID7501, WD6050, CY7088 , Semting units and more !

All info about my patch can now be found on www.wincepatch.com !

WiFi patch launched !

3G patch launched !

Demo video of internet function here!

My patch enables wince desktop and gives you full access to wince system.
It`s compatible with all devices based on nowada boards, and now with ANY gps board based on wince.

There is no risk for your device by using this program !

http://www.wincepatch.com

Now is very easy to get the files, instant download after payment.

Compatibility : If the gps menu look like the one in the pictures attached, or have same layout, this program can be installed.
Please choose the program version that matches your device type, screen resolution and wince version.
Also read tutorials : http://wincepatch.com/tutorials

Benefits :

- you can install of lot of apps. Included are office, pdf reader, alot of games, tools, etc.
- make shortcuts on the desktop to many gps programs, if you use more than one program.
- mp3 player much better than the non-wince one, and with nice skins ( free, just search on google ), playlist, .flac support, etc. It works same time with navigation program, with sound from both.
- new video player supports alot of other codecs ( mkv, flv, etc)
- you can always go back to main shell by pressing a single button on the desktop, and applications already running don`t close when doing that. ( not available on all boards, on some boards you must set gps path to my program)
- registry will remain at reboot, also playlists, settings, etc
-RAM save, with my patch you`ll save about 4-5 mb of ram
-new interface, iphone style, very easy to use while driving, big icons.
and many more...

Versions changelog :
http://wincepatch.com/changelog

Wi-Fi patch ! - must be purchased separate !

- will enable internet on your units using wifi usb dongles. For a small list, click here . More chipsets will be added in the future.
- after payment you`ll download a file from server with more instructions.
- license is based on hardware id, read the readme file provided after purchase. Patch will be delivered in 24 hours maximum. If you need to install it on more than one device, you must purchase additional license.
- Browser and email client are provided
- Requirements : usb mod to gps board ( see details in this thread ) and latest v8.0 wince patch ( if bought a previous version just login to your account and download the new one )

Attachments

• 2008_7_9_16_52_50_2322.png
    2008_7_9_16_52_50_2322.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 50,069
  • wtbukitcjtlzyhw.jpg
    wtbukitcjtlzyhw.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 49,729
  • mskckptorjiepyl.jpg
    mskckptorjiepyl.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 54,402
  • mpduuxzntkvlets.jpg
    mpduuxzntkvlets.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 49,747
Last edited:

remix

IF i apply you patch..
This programs will work normaly ?

And the navy button.. Will work again ?

(im sorry my english )
Thanks...

Gio_Pietro

Passed Driver's Ed
I created this topic to keep things clean in the product threads.

My patch enables wince desktop and gives you full access to wince system.
It`s compatible with all devices based on nowada boards.

This program is available only after a donation of minimum 10$ by paypal, to petrutms@gmail.com.

If the gps menu look like the one in the pictures attached, or have same layout, this program can be installed. Also i made special version for as7608 and all audi and bmw devices from dynavin.

All install instructions are included in the package, i made an installer so the risk of bricking your device doesn`t exist.

Benefits :

- you can install of lot of apps. Included are office, pdf reader, alot of games, tools, etc.
- make shortcuts on the desktop to many gps programs, if you use more than one program.
- mp3 player much better than the non-wince one, and with nice skins ( free, just search on google ), playlist, .flac support, etc. It works same time with navigation program, with sound from both.
- new video player supports alot of other codecs ( mkv, flv, etc)
- you can change desktop background and make changes permanent via registry ( read installer txt ), and doesn`t disappear after reboot.
- you can always go back to main shell by pressing a single button on the desktop, and applications already running don`t close when doing that.

Problems you can have, are related to the wince version already installed on your device. Music player may not work, but i have a patch for that, and if still not work, you must reflash to another version of wince ( i`ll help you with that too ) or revert back to original music player.

Here you have a video that will give you an idea about the program. Sorry about the quality...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFt3tC0DAIU

Any questions please ask here. Thanks.

Hi,

Can you post a video showing the special version for as7608 ?

Thanks

remix

so if i made this:

i can listening and see videos,with your music and video player ?
i will put musics and videos inside my pen, conected to the usb port.
I have the MT6501

Thanks...

milkyway3011

Passed Driver's Ed
Patch working on MT6501

I just wanted to confirm that the patch by petrutms has unlocked my MT6501 within less then 2 minutes.
It´s working exactly as described above.
If you copy the "wincehack" folder to the same sd-card as your navi-software you can use the wince desktop without changing the sd card (you need some program-files in the wincehack folder) . i use a 4 gb sdhc without problems.

odyseus

Hi All
Just like to say the wince patch works fine on the Witson W2-D723V!!

Petrutms should be supported for his work!!

zagou

hi there,

i want to ask:
1. if we install the hack the machine will support sd hcsd?
2. how is possible to listen the mp3player and the navi at the same time without having problems?
3. if you want send me more info about the hack and the donation im a pm

i have the witson d723v

thanks in advance