GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

wii sports!

McPsycho

Rally Car Champion
i can not get enough of this shit. its so damn fun and addicting. its 4:30 a.m. right now and i just got done playing but i still want more!! :evil: i'd have to say bowling is by far the best sport on there. high score: 278! :thumbup: so anymore wii addicts out there? alright, im done being gay.

:w00t: There's another one coming out next week i believe, Wii Play, supposed to come with another wii-mote as well. I want Tiger Woods too. Damn i wish i could get that good of a bowling score.

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
Nintendo Wii FTW!!! I love playing Wii Sports, its so simple but so enjoyable.. That and Super Mario Bros.. download to the Wii.. :thumbup:

gti5dr06

Autocross Newbie
i can not get enough of this shit. its so damn fun and addicting. its 4:30 a.m. right now and i just got done playing but i still want more!! :evil: i'd have to say bowling is by far the best sport on there. high score: 278! :thumbup: so anymore wii addicts out there? alright, im done being gay.

heh thats how we felt over thanksgiving break..though it was my brother who did the dirty work aka waiting in line at 4am for it...well after putting wayyyy to many hours into wii sports we're working through zelda..though with work and everything else i've only been able to put in 6hrs total

yeah, i heard about wii play too. do you know of any of the sports that are gonna be in it? all ive heard so far is fishing.

Fishing, yea, but it looks real crappy... reminds me of the old school board game where you had the little fishing pole and the fish came up opened their mouths and you had to try to catch them. I think there's another golf game, pool (which looks like its gonna be AWESOME), a shooter game (duck hunt-ish), ping pong... and some others.