GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who's got the best price for HAWK?

KeVmO

Ready to race!
i havn't decided which to get

hawk hps or the hawk hp+, they have their pros and cons...

neuspeed ssbl's?

i just looked at my rear pads today and there is nothing left, i need to change it ASAP

Red-2009-GTI

Ready to race!
I got mine from MJM and paid more than DBC Performance. I dislike having to call and haggle to get the best price. That being said MJM was fast, but so is DBC.

I went with Hawk HPS because I did not want to be in a situation where the brakes are cold and I need full braking (like street driving). Not sure if the HP+ need warm-up before they are at maximum capability like racing brakes. The HPS are real nice for me.

My car is under 10k miles so I left the stock brake lines in place. Not sure s/s brake lines are a worthwhile advantage for a daily driver. Let me know if you feel otherwise.

Last edited:

KeVmO

Ready to race!
i've had ssbls before in my e46 3er, they are DEFINATLY worth it,MJM isn't answering my pms. i guess i'll check with DBC, i need them ASAP

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
MJM Autohaus is the Master Warehouse Distributor for the state of Texas for Hawk Performance Brake Pads and can typically offer you the best deal with the quickest turnaround in shipping on anything Hawk. Send us a PM with what you're looking for and we'll get you a price quote. You'll definitely be happy with the grab and lack of dust from Hawk's Pads!

absence

___liminal
DBC FTW. Berk is great. fast. and gets back to you.

HP+ are amazing. Won't squeak if you beat the sh*t out of your brakes.

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
OUR HAWK PRICE GUARANTEE: If we cannot beat a posted online price from an Authorized Hawk Dealer (on in-stock items), then we'll send you your pads for free. Does that constitute the "best price on Hawk", folks? That's right, your pads are free of charge - on the house from MJM. We'll get you a great deal - no worries, and we keep a huge stock of at least 1500 VAG pad sets in stock AS SEEN BY CLICKING HERE 365 days per year. As a Master Warehouse Distributor for Hawk, we're bound by an agreement with Hawk that will not allow us to post "deals", "sale prices", etc. For this reason, we ask you to simply PM us for the best deal available (like many members here have been doing for years). We do, however, have a great deal on front and rear Hawk HPS Pads for MK5s where, with purchase of the pads, we buy back your old worn and torn pads (in any condition) for $40!

That's correct, with purchase of the front and rear Hawk HPS Pads for all MK5 applications for $179.95 with free shipping for those with Confirmed and Verified PayPal accounts, we send you a UPS call-tag with your order for pick-up of your old worn and torn pads and refund your account back $40 once UPS picks them up! This offer will being July 15th and will run through the end of month. Feel free to PM us with any questions or to place an order. Specials available for those preferring to keep their stock pads, too (PM for those deals, too).

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
i got mine for 168 a while back from namotorsports

Rockstar08

Ready to race!
I just ordered my rear HPS about 30 minutes ago from MJM, glad they are in stock. Thanks for the great price too MJM, I sent them a PM and got a quick reply back!

GTIWV

WV VW
OUR HAWK PRICE GUARANTEE: If we cannot beat a posted online price from an Authorized Hawk Dealer (on in-stock items), then we'll send you your pads for free. Does that constitute the "best price on Hawk", folks? That's right, your pads are free of charge - on the house from MJM. We'll get you a great deal - no worries, and we keep a huge stock of at least 1500 VAG pad sets in stock AS SEEN BY CLICKING HERE 365 days per year. As a Master Warehouse Distributor for Hawk, we're bound by an agreement with Hawk that will not allow us to post "deals", "sale prices", etc. For this reason, we ask you to simply PM us for the best deal available (like many members here have been doing for years). We do, however, have a great deal on front and rear Hawk HPS Pads for MK5s where, with purchase of the pads, we buy back your old worn and torn pads (in any condition) for $40!

That's correct, with purchase of the front and rear Hawk HPS Pads for all MK5 applications for $179.95 with free shipping for those with Confirmed and Verified PayPal accounts, we send you a UPS call-tag with your order for pick-up of your old worn and torn pads and refund your account back $40 once UPS picks them up! This offer will being July 15th and will run through the end of month. Feel free to PM us with any questions or to place an order. Specials available for those preferring to keep their stock pads, too (PM for those deals, too).

PM sent

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
After a short backorder on the rear Ceramics, they're back in stock again. PM us for the best deal on the planet!

bostonaudi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1995 BMW M3
DBC FTW. Berk is great. fast. and gets back to you.

HP+ are amazing. Won't squeak if you beat the sh*t out of your brakes.

HP+ are excellent pads, but every set I've ever used has been noisy. Maybe I need to beat on them more!