GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who's been to jail?

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Well went to pretrial and I'm looking at 300 fine + court fee and 6 months deffered adjudication. My prosecuter was hot lol no license suspension. The offer is open but my lawyer is going to try and fight the " racing on the highway" statute as the cop wrote a bad report and used words he shouldn't have

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
You'd be surprised at how easy it is to keep a TS with an arrest on your record. I know multiple people who still have em, hell I know a guy with a TS-SCI and has jail time on his record.
This is true. A few of my co workers have been arrested and kept theirs. Hell it took one of them to get a DUI and then have to get her stomach pumped a few months later before she lost her SCI. I however like my clearance so I will try and stay out of jail.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
This is true. A few of my co workers have been arrested and kept theirs. Hell it took one of them to get a DUI and then have to get her stomach pumped a few months later before she lost her SCI. I however like my clearance so I will try and stay out of jail.

I think staying out of jail for any reason is a given, not just keeping your clearance.