GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who's been to jail?

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Who here has been to jail?
Sadly I have spent 10 hours there for a racing on the highway incident.
And my court is this upcoming week :/

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI
I spent 24 hours in Daytona jail during spring break when I was 20. Full orange jump suit and all.

I was caught drinking outside a bar and they fucked with us. No criminal charges or background.

Eroc93

Ready to race!
Raced my buddies mk4 ko4 hybrid to test it out and also a g37 whooped them both but ended losing big time. Spend the night in jail, I'm getting deffered adjudication just probation for a 6 months and possible suspension of license. No point on taking it to trial I will lose. Learned my lesson lol

Eroc93

Ready to race!
This was my first ticket first anything never been stopped before.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Who here has been to jail?
Sadly I have spent 10 hours there for a racing on the highway incident.
And my court is this upcoming week :/

You won the race though. Yolo!

Eroc93

Ready to race!
I was going 95 in a 65 when they clocked me

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
I was going 95 in a 65 when they clocked me

It's crazy what the difference is between states. I got a 96 in a 55 near the Philadelphia airport back in 08. Wasn't racing anyone, just made a pull onto the highway. Cop pulled me over, was pretty cool, gave me a ticket and left me on my way. I pled not guilty, went to court, just told them I picked someone up from the airport and was trying to get home because I was tired and went too fast (it was like 330AM). They dropped it to a 65 in a 55.

Food for thought.. ALWAYS pleed not guilty. I've gotten plenty of tickets, always pleed not guilty, go in and talk it over with the court/cop and they usually will drop it down. I also got two 85 in 65 tickets in a month period that were both dropped to 70 in a 65 and no points.

Eroc93

Ready to race!
"racing on the highway " that's the ticket and also on my bond lol

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Locked up my brakes because a deer ran out in the road, road curved right, i went straight and took out a tree. No other cars were involved and it was in the middle of the night. Ended up getting $400 ticket for wrecking on the left ride of the road and not the right. Cop flat out told me if i hadnt crossed the yellow line I wouldnt have gotten a ticket. I was like you bitch.. Then he tried telling me he didnt believe me because hed lived on that road for 20 years and never seen a deer. Mind you.. this was a 2 lane road through country side Missouri.. hell there was a deer farm like 5 miles down the road.

Never been to jail though. Thatd be bad. I have a Top Secret Clearance.. itd go bye bye.

my11gti

Ready to race!
I got busted doing 73 in a 35 in a school zone. All i got was a ticket. Had plenty of tickets. Never been to jail though (thankfully).