GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

who watches suns of guns ? or american guns ?

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
which do you guys prefer ? cause i cannot stand the dramatic music and drama in sons of guns .. they make some pretty sweet weapons but good god the dramatic music is really annoying ... on the other hang american guns is less on the drama side ...

Millennium Falcon

Ready to race!
I like sons of guns more and to be honest the only reason I watch American guns is Paige and her mom Renee.

I cant stand that fat f*ck in the basement though

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
shes better looking then that dumb bitch in sons of guns

panek-atak

Duct Tape King
Car(s)
'07 MKV GTI
^ This is true. That chick has some f'd up teeth, and sounds like she's trying to hard to be cool for the camera. Just be real, yo. Or naked. With your mouth shut. Or open. Just quiet.

MkV_nyn3R

L4k3R3d 0uT...
Car(s)
07 GTI
Sons of Guns is dope I agree it can be a lil cheezy at times but overall fun to watch...I haven't quite got into American Guns yet...How bout Top Shot?

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
I love both shows but I definitely agree. Page is waaayyyyy better looking. Only problem is that she's < 18.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Sons of Guns is dope I agree it can be a lil cheezy at times but overall fun to watch...I haven't quite got into American Guns yet...How bout Top Shot?

i love top shot!

slow-pez

Ready to race!
both of those shows are fuckin retarded... what is the purpose of a dragon gun?!?!?!!?

penance

Fakinsupa
Car(s)
GTI
Same purpose as all the zombie themed weapons everyone sells now.... no reason why you can't prepare yourself to defend against Puff the Magic Dragon too

Sent from my iPad using Crapatalk

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
American guns is pretty decent. Sons of guns blows, they amp up the bs drama like the girl and young guy dating.
Top shot takes the cake for gun shows.