Who in here owns a MKV R32??? Sign in!

gotti

.:R32 OG lulz...
Car(s)
.:R32
Post some pics noobs...and welcome...

Dodge Danger

Hey guys! New here and first post!

Just picked up a red 32 last night. #4128! Traded in my modded 05' FX35 for it; and i'm loving it!

Katie83

Ready to race!
After 6 long months of waiting and searching, I got #2846 on Monday April 5 from Eden, NC. I'm loving every minute behind the wheel of this car!

It's got 13k miles, has had all recalls done, and has a 3m clear bra over the whole front end (minus the grille) & headlights, door sills, mirrors & hatch sill.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
ಠ_ಠ @ the seat covers Katie. Come on now...

Nice pick up by the way... I remember you asking about these quite awhile ago. Glad you stuck with it...

gotti

Car(s)

Nice pick up by the way... I remember you asking about these quite awhile ago. Glad you stuck with it...

Wouldn't have noticed had you not said anything but now that you have...please un-do...:frown:

Katie83

Ready to race!

The only reason they're on there (which is temporary before anyone freaks out) is b/c the seats get really hot to the touch, something I'm not used to (never had leather seats before) and other than the window tinting & sun shade I bought, it's the only thing I know to do to keep them cooler...plus, it protects the leather! :thumbsup:

3.2=250

Car(s)
08 R32
noo b

just picked up my 08 cpo R32 #3454 united gray. love it. this is my 4th VR6. 3 jettas and now this. it just keeps getting better.

i saw a post about the 3M clear coat on the hood. Professionally done????

RedAddict

Motherf**king Pterodactyl
Car(s)
MKV R32
Just picked up #3252 from TX, then took her on a 1000 mile bonding drive home to OH. And I'm thinking... Where has this car been all my life???

Last edited:

gotti

Car(s)
Just picked up #3252 from TX, then took her on a 1000 mile bonding drive home to OH. And I'm thinking... Where has this car been all my life???

BINGO! Welcome and congrats...:headbang: