GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who in here owns a MKV R32??? Sign in!

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
I had #285 picked up for me while I'm in Iraq. My wife has parked the DBP R32 in the garage, and will only come out once a month to keep the engine/battery/tires/suspension in good shape due to storage. I have seen (VWVORTEX) plenty of owners cars, mostly of the pre-orders, but I am curious who really owns a MK V R32 on this form...

modena

No Shame, and Rebel too..
Car(s)
VW Golf MKV
# 318 sins 08/02/2007

.:R32-07

Ready to race!
Car(s)
R32
We dont have numbers here in Sweden....:cry:

But do you have BMP(Z4Z4) in the US :biggrin:

See yah!!!:burnrubber:

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I had #285 picked up for me while I'm in Iraq. My wife has parked the DBP R32 in the garage, and will only come out once a month to keep the engine/battery/tires/suspension in good shape due to storage. I have seen (VWVORTEX) plenty of owners cars, mostly of the pre-orders, but I am curious who really owns a MK V R32 on this form...

Hey, I'm from WA too...crazy thing, I'm also in Iraq...but I don't have an .:R. I'm guessing your stationed at Ft. Lewis. I live in Puyallup myself....I get back in late January. when you leavin Iraq?

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
I'm at Falcon, on the south side of Baghdad now. I'm in 4th Bde, 2ID, and only have 10 months to go. I got my R32 preordered in FEB, from Larrson in Tacoma. When are you going back to WA??

I'm just having fun with my Striker Platoon, 8x8, belt fed weapons, more commo gear than a pirate radio station, and slat armor to "nascar" hmmwvs at the FOB when they get in the way. Life is good when rolling deep means 4 Strykers, 4 .50s, and 38 of your closest friends ready to do bad things to bad people...

OHIOR32

just picked up #964 last Tuesday. Extremely nice car. Went to pick up a white package 2 GTI and they were unloading the R32 off of the truck. it was too much to resist.

maRck32

Life in the R32 lane
Car(s)
Golf R32 07
all the R32 owners Please stand up! please stand up!:headbang:

Yup i own an R32 and luv it. Black, dark trim, manual(God Forbid i drive an auto - even one as good as a DSG.). Luv the car, cannot get enough of the AWD which has this amazing way of kicking in just when i need it.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I'm at Falcon, on the south side of Baghdad now. I'm in 4th Bde, 2ID, and only have 10 months to go. I got my R32 preordered in FEB, from Larrson in Tacoma. When are you going back to WA??

I'm just having fun with my Striker Platoon, 8x8, belt fed weapons, more commo gear than a pirate radio station, and slat armor to "nascar" hmmwvs at the FOB when they get in the way. Life is good when rolling deep means 4 Strykers, 4 .50s, and 38 of your closest friends ready to do bad things to bad people...

Good deal man. I will be back in WA in January/Febuary. You might know a "friend" of mine. Charlie Snyder. He's with a stryker group out of Ft. Lewis too.

I wish they would let me carry over here. I am with the Brits down at Basrah and they seem to think this is some kinda Gentlemans war or something..????WTF....

Aargh_32

Ready to race!
#540 .:R32 Yes it mine. It is everything and more i thought it would be...:thumbup:

WakeHead

WakeHead
Car(s)
2008 R32 #0146
Cw #0146

The white R32 replaces my heavily modified MKII 8v GTI that finally succumbed 18 months ago. My daily driver is a 00 GTI VR6.