Burntchicken

Ready to race!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I vote yes.

My reason:

He completely disregards any sort of engineering principles and only reasons with 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times from car and driver articles.

If you're gonna dish it, at least have a degree and KNOW what you're talking about.

msm00b

Ready to race!
Banning him would make this board much less interesting.

I don't like him, but I vote not to ban him.

Having said that, you wouldn't see me complain if he did get banned :drool:

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I wouldn't ban him. I moderate two Mazda forums and don't think his actions are ban worthy. Yes, treating forum members like they're morons and he is everyone's savior are quite annoying.

I vote to take away his posting privileges :)

My concern is this is a really small forum and new members may be so turned off when reading his posts that they never return.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
good lord those posts.. what a perfectionist - well, with the exception of the '98 Camaro :lol:

I seriously hope he wins the lottery some day, so he can buy a nice Ferrari or whatever, only to learn those aren't perfect either. What the hell does he expect? no car is truly "perfect".

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

:lol: holy shit... I used to be on there too, but good lord, this guy's bible is apparently the car mags - WE ALL KNOW THE CORVETTE SEATS ARE THE BEST, ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE PRIMARLY TARGETED FOR OLD MEN WHO WEIGH OVER 250LBS,HAVE GOLD CHAINS AND ARE HAIRY. (sarcasm - I used to own one ;))

So, his deal is he goes out to crap on people's parades by talking shit about their cars, some he doesn't even own it appears, which basically just encompasses quotes from car magazines that real enthusiasts are already aware of, or that he finds on wikipedia. Interesting... oh, a true enthusiasts knows his car's faults AND still owns/loves/is "enthused" about it. This guy must have a lot of free time on his hands...

PS - I see he has a Ferrari F1 car as his avatar on the forum, does he know they blow engines?!?! OMG!! and transmissions!! and those cars cost a lot more than an Acura TL Type S or even a VW GTI, OH NO'ZE!!!!

mikeydubs

Ready to race!
I lol'd pretty hard at the 4th post on that link.

Where there's smoke, there's fire. Obvious he has garnered quite the reputation on other forums. BUT, I bet he would be missed if he were banned here. People love drama and conflict for some reason.