.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)

GTI lover all over again

Over fifty and lov'n it!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
:wink:

Here's the inside scoop for western Canada!

I have worked for Shell and Petro-Canada, and have had the chance to compare mileage between the two, and Petro-Canada win's:thumbup:

Between Shell and Petro-Canada, my Rabbit GTI saw an increase in fuel economy by about 10% running Petro-Canada Gas.

Shell blends what is called a gap gasoline, it removes most of the midlle range from the blend, and the additive package was the cause for a lot of grief for new fuel gauges that rely on capacitance. The additive plated out on the capacitor, and provides a false fuel level indication. i.e more fuel than you think was there!

:burnrubber:

Nothing but Petro-canada gas in my high performance engines!

:evil:

Last edited:

d.C

DJ
GTI lover all over again said:
:wink:

Here's the inside scope for western Canada!

I have worked for Shell and Petro-Canada, and have had the chance to compare mileage between the two, and Petro-Canada win's:thumbup:

Between Shell and Petro-Canada, my Rabbit GTI saw an increase in fuel economy by about 10% running Petro-Canada Gas.

Shell blends what is called a gap gasoline, it removes most of the midlle range from the blend, and the additive package was the cause for a lot of grief for new fuel gauges that rely on capacitance. The additive plated out on the capacitor, and provides a false fuel level indication. i.e more fuel than you think was there!

:burnrubber:

Nothing but Petro-canada gas in my high performance engines!

:evil:

woo hoo, finally someone that's with me!

LiquidG

Touring Car Champion
Bah I think the highest here in Canada is 94..... That 100 must bet on a track.

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
LiquidG said:
Bah I think the highest here in Canada is 94..... That 100 must bet on a track.

I usually run the crap 91 that is all we can get regularly here in AZ. There is one station in Tucson that has the Sunoco 100 and I put that in before AutoX events or big GTG's. It really does make a difference especially in any FI engine (my MINI is supercharged).

Of course it is $5.50 a gallon right now.......:rolleyes: