GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who has/had COVID?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I wonder what my 40-year old buddy with no underlying health conditions or co-morbidities would say about this who was on the verge of needing a respirator back in December but because he was "too young" and the hospitals here were rationing ventilators and beds, told him he was out of luck. Fortunately he recovered after the most excrutiating 3 weeks of his life but still has a nagging cough almost 4 months later.
I'm glad he recovered. The cough is not uncommon, mine has mostly resolved. Just dealing with seasonal allergies now, which is every year here in Georgia. The 'vaccine' is gene therapy, I would worry more about long term effects from that.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
No... it’s not. And the long term effects of idiots like you spreading misinformation like that is most troublesome.
Do you know what mRNA does?
Do you know what else is in the shot?
Proprietary ingredients.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It feels like a troll, but I still hope his anti-vaxx kids get polio or some shit. Gene therapy, LOL
It's literally programming your DNA.
Say what you want, I don't wish harm on anyone. You should really research the injuries and cancer associated with vaccines.
#InformedConsent

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Do you know what mRNA does?
Do you know what else is in the shot?
Proprietary ingredients.

It's literally programming your DNA.
Say what you want, I don't wish harm on anyone. You should really research the injuries and cancer associated with vaccines.
#InformedConsent

The non-sensical conspiracy theories that have infected your thinking are far more damaging and dangerous than the vaccine. I feel bad for you and hope you haven't infected those around you with such non-sense. May God have mercy on your soul.

Reactions: WAP

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I feel like everybody I know that got covid, or was exposed to covid, got it from hanging out in a bar.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I feel like everybody I know that got covid, or was exposed to covid, got it from hanging out in a bar.
I have gotten several covid tests and all have been negative but o have gotten sick twice since December 2019, and both times the symptoms were covidian. I really want to get a antibody test. I wonder - if you’ve gotten an antibody test and it was positive, would the back-end programming of the government’s triage system for who gets the vaccine first kick me to the back of the line? I wonder lol...

I have no idea why I quoted you, nothing to do with bars lol

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I have gotten several covid tests and all have been negative but o have gotten sick twice since December 2019, and both times the symptoms were covidian. I really want to get a antibody test. I wonder - if you’ve gotten an antibody test and it was positive, would the back-end programming of the government’s triage system for who gets the vaccine first kick me to the back of the line? I wonder lol...

lol

No idea what they're doing about any of that. I'm only 32 so I'm just patiently waiting for my turn. I've been curious to see if I have the antibodies too though. My uncle got it from someone in a bar, and then while he was feeling a little sick I spent 30 mins or so in his office. The next day he began his 2 weeks off. I never got sick, but when I do get sick I get this pain that settles in my lower back. I'm always dealing with back pain, but the pain I get when I'm sick is different and I can feel the difference. Well, for over 2 weeks I had a lower back pain that's identical to the pain I get when I'm sick. I feel like I may have off fought it off and that was my only symptom.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Some of the tests that were given emergency approval ended up being really, really bad, like you would have been better off tossing a coin. Most labs have stopped using them at this point.

My nephew has classic Covid symptoms, and sense of smell still hasn't returned, and tested negative. I guarantee he had Covid.