GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who else got randomly banned all of the sudden?

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
I'll probably get banned again, but I really don't care. I've been on this forum for a while. Trying to help with product reviews, and helping noobs get some questions answered. I also have used a lot of the vendors on here and appreciated every DIY I got to use from it. I crack one joke on *****'s thread about trolling and I get banned? What's up with that? BS is what it is. I didn't see mods doing anything for the whole time I've been on here but all of the sudden people start getting banned left and right? Opinions, thoughts???

J-DUB

got splashback?
put the lighter down lol

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
Grow up?

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
It doesn't seem like you're banned

The person who banned me originally banned me for a month. Then all of the sudden it was reduced to banning me only till last night, and the "reason" was removed. The main reason I'm posting this thread is to see if others were banned and then un-banned the way I was.

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
Ah, I see. Pretty weird, maybe it was a server glitch or something. What was the original reason given? At least it worked out.

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
Ah, I see. Pretty weird, maybe it was a server glitch or something. What was the original reason given? At least it worked out.

It wasn't a server glitch. I originally made a joke saying Occupygolfmkv.org on his "no trolling" thread. It was a joke, and he sent me a message saying "really? on the thread I just warned about trolling" and banned me. Then a couple of days later the reason was removed and my ban was reduced from a month to about a week or so.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Crickets

GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
Whoever runs this forum doesn't realize that their success depends entirely on the quality of the community.

Just kidding! This forum is great!

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI
wow, so found out some more people got banned, how ridiculous. This place is gonna be empty soon