GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Which size spacer should I choose?

shortwave360

dub junkie
Car(s)
'08 GTi 6MT
I need a second opinion on which spacer size to order for my rear wheels. My rear needs to come out a bit to get the look I'm going for. I gotta include my arches are being pulled and flared to sit flush with the lip when the car is on the ground

My original et: 50rear 42front

I machined the faces a bit to reverse mount so I maybe lost 1mm. I'm trying to decide if I should choose a 15 or 20mm spacer. I don't want to poke out so much that the rears lose proportioning to the front. I'd rather look a little less staggered then have hella rear poke so that's why I'm hesitant to just order in the 20's and call it a day. Mainly I'm tired of returning product and slowing the project down as well.

Looking at these: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Wheels/Spacers/ES5111/

or maybe the DR series in a 15mm.

I only have so much summer driving available in the PNW and times running out, every week matters!

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
i have an et of 35 front and 36 rear, so for me thats a 20 & 21 mm spacer. my wheels original et was 56.

so... for you i would suggest a 14mm spacer in the rear and a 7mm spacer front.

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
Measure the amount you want to move the wheel out, and add a spacer of the appropriate size.

Threadworthy? Not really. :iono:

Moosecakes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
15mm for sure, and i highly recommend the DR series. :thumbsup: