GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Which country would you choose?

Which would you choose

• Total voters

GTICrazy90

Ready to race!
If you had to pick one national automaker to buy cars from, what would it be? Sorry i couldnt think how to properly word this,its late at night and im tired and writing an essay(yea the essay isnt good but its a draft)

Like german, american,etc.
Remember that you would only be buying from the automakers that consist of that nation.
Me personally i would stick to the germans

dtvburns

Tweek
LOL to Brittan their cars suck

wait a minute I own a Land Rover

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
am i reading this correctly, if you could buy cars from only ONE country, people chose countries other than italy?!??

WTF ?

SagOisaTREE

Ready to race!
Not everyone wants to drive a Ferrari or a Lambo as their daily driver. Contrary to popular belief, driving an exotic supercar can actually get frustrating when driving it so often. How much fun is a Lambo going to be when making the morning commute into NYC or when driving through a bad part of town - you'd have everyone in town looking at you. Supercars just have too much power and too much prestige to use them as a DD. With that said, Yugoslavian automobiles are fine examples of engineering and I'd choose them over anything.

Pirate King

King of Pirates
But you know everyone was thinking about Lamborghini and Ferrari when they said Italian... Maseratis aren't exactly the most low-key cars either.

I love the Quattroporte. It doesn't really JUMP out at you like HEY I'M ITALIAN AND YOU ARE WORSE THAN ME BECAUSE YOU DON'T DRIVE AN ITALIAN CAR!

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
But you know everyone was thinking about Lamborghini and Ferrari when they said Italian... Maseratis aren't exactly the most low-key cars either.

The topic has nothing to do with "low-key". It has to do with preference of country of the vehicles you would want. Look at the quattroporte. Thats a "low-key" maserati. Some people prefer the build quality and performance from the Germans, which they very well should seeing as they have a great track record. BUT, So do the Italiano's :thumbsup:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Italy... best cars and best pussy I ever had. Italian women are awesome! Love the Country and Autostrada... loved every minute there!

In Frankfurt Germany... Hellga might be able to hoist 6 beers in each arm... while Maria in Italy will suck 12 gold balls through a garden hose and take you to her parents house the next day for Sunday dinner (happened to me in Sicily). Should have married her, I was wild and crazy at the time.

aladdin

Ready to race!
italian engineering for me, would love to drive around in a high priced exotic. I am talking about cars buy the way.