GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where has Dyanmic Motorworks gone?

juan

Rookie
Can you guys believe it? I had previously ordered some stuff from Drew and he messed up the entire delivery...now I can't even access their website.

Anyone knows what happened? Did they just close down?

Thanks,

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
probably closed for the holiday weekend(memorial day). i just got on their website just fine.

B

BLKSUNSHINE

I just got some work done last week. Drew and the crew @ dynamic is off this memorial week and will be back the following monday. Website is working fine for me aswell.

leo delarge

I stay high
yeah no biggie, theyll get it handled as soon as they get back i bet, dynamic is the sh!+

jazzvr6

I just got some work done last week. Drew and the crew @ dynamic is off this memorial week and will be back the following monday. Website is working fine for me aswell.

i can confirm this also. Drew sent me an e-mail when I ordered some stuff last friday. I got my eibach springs installed there, great place to deal with. Drew is a she by the way :biggrin:

juan

Rookie
i wouldnt compliment them that much but they're good at getting parts for cheap and thats about it:wink:

That was what I initially thought when i looked at their prices. But to make matters worse, I'd ordered qty 2 of 2 items each. She (Drew) requested Neuspeed to send one of the item(s) from their warehouse and it was a nice gesture. But when the Neuspeed item(s) arrived, they had short shipped qty 1. The other qty 2 items were supposedly sent out from Dynamic Motorworks. When it arrived, there was a hole on the side of the loosely packed carton box and 1 Eurojet throttle pipe was missing. All the accessories were accounted for...:mad:

I can't bring myself to deal with them again!