GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where do you stash your pistol when you're driving?

WTF-IDK

Ready to race!
I got a friend who's into guns. But he lives right near the state line. He can't take his gun/guns across the line. So any time he wants to go shoot. He has to go 45 minutes out of his way.

I know. Cool story BRO.

rpandresen

Ready to race!
I used the crappy kydex holster that came with my Springfield XDS and mounted it to the interior panel of the door.

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
Keep my swiss army in the door panel. Never know when i'm going to have to pop a cap (off of a beer)

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Why be discreet? Wouldn't an approaching carjacker turn the other way if he saw it right on top of the dash?

In most places if you have a CCW it has to be fully concealed at least in California and as mentioned in this thread, Florida that's the rule.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Just a note to my fellow Californians who may be reading this thread. The only legal place for a firearm in your car is in the trunk, locked. Don't risk it. It's not worth the headache with the authorities.

Thanks! Just to add, we are talking about concealing a weapon in your car GIVEN you have a license to carry concealed.

Rock Strongo1

Ready to race!
I keep one in my door pocket within reach of left hand when driving, one between the seat and console for my right hand, one under the passenger seat in case I'm sitting over there, one in each seatback pocket (because sometimes I vacuum out the back seats and I need to be protected), one in the cargo cover net if I'm in loading stuff in the back of the car, and then of course one in the engine bay and tucked up above the subframe for when I'm working on the car.

Better safe than sorry, it's a lot easier than trying to reach my ankle holster, IWB holster, or the gun up my ass while driving.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Washington state doesn't specify anything about where you have to keep the gun, I've looked it up and there are no rules either way. I've been pulled over with it on me, and I've never been harassed about it. Usually it's on my hip, once it was in the glovebox, both times I told the cop where it was and they just thanked me for keeping them informed.

Also, sub'd. I usually keep it on my hip, and don't like to put it in my glovebox, so I like the ideas so far :)

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I keep one in my door pocket within reach of left hand when driving, one between the seat and console for my right hand, one under the passenger seat in case I'm sitting over there, one in each seatback pocket (because sometimes I vacuum out the back seats and I need to be protected), one in the cargo cover net if I'm in loading stuff in the back of the car, and then of course one in the engine bay and tucked up above the subframe for when I'm working on the car.

Better safe than sorry, it's a lot easier than trying to reach my ankle holster, IWB holster, or the gun up my ass while driving.

:wub:

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Im glad i dont have theese kind of problems where i live :)

That's because your country is civilized.

+3

:laugh::clap: