GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where are the Africans?

da costa lima

we live for speed
Car(s)
2007 golfv 2.0
ayoba this is DA Costa ,Representing Newcastle in KZN.in Newcastle a 2.0 litre is standard ,well lol, i also own one.

Tourist

Right SA boys heres one for you,

i read on a thread here that you get two variants of the GTi in our country, AXX and BWA, i also read that you get FSi GTi and TSi GTi (mk 5 golf)

vw sa made the mk5 GTi from 2005 until july 2008, apprently these motors are 2 T FSi GTis, and from august 2008 -end 2009 they made 2 T TSi GTi, how true is that? did SA only get FSi GTi?

teamx

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 MKV GTi (DSG)
Yeah I did. We did a safari in pilansberg. I wanted to go to kruger but many next time ;) haha. People there are so kind. I had a blast.

Glad you had a good time bro

teamx

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 MKV GTi (DSG)
Right SA boys heres one for you,

i read on a thread here that you get two variants of the GTi in our country, AXX and BWA, i also read that you get FSi GTi and TSi GTi (mk 5 golf)

vw sa made the mk5 GTi from 2005 until july 2008, apprently these motors are 2 T FSi GTis, and from august 2008 -end 2009 they made 2 T TSi GTi, how true is that? did SA only get FSi GTi?

Yip the AXX engine was used in MkV GTi's from 2005 to mid 2006, GTi's after that period got the revised BWA motor (different piston design etc) that is also a bit more powerful then the AXX.

We never got the MkV in TSI (as they did in the US). Only the MkVI GTi and Scirocco are available with the 2.0 TSI motors (not sure which Audi's use that platform though).

Ruan

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf 5 GTI
Hallo daar!!!