GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

when will "Bleach" not be one of the best albums of all..

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
im 21 :)

i did a huge report on Kurt Cobain when i was in middle school. he would be killing rock music to this day.

I have high schoolers working for me that don't have a clue who they were. They know Dave Grohl as the guy from Foo Fighters. :rolleyes:

And is it just me or does his daughter look a lot like him?

Attachments

• 557221_Kurt-Cobain.jpg
    557221_Kurt-Cobain.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 123
  • cobain_frances_bean_001_jpg_jmav.jpg
    cobain_frances_bean_001_jpg_jmav.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 136

kashak

Ready to race!
I have high schoolers working for me that don't have a clue who they were. They know Dave Grohl as the guy from Foo Fighters. :rolleyes:

I went to Foo's concert a few years back just because the fact that he was in nirvana lol. I wasn't the only one either

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
This is correct although I would have In Utero and Incesticide as a tie :thumbsup:

good call, brotha.

No order for me, but slts is overrated. Great record but it's the only nirvana song most people know, which is upsetting. Talk to me, Old Age, Verse Chorus Verse, Sappy are much better songs.

Negative Creep, School, D7, all good shit! moist vagina?! lol...

wow, yep! she def does. I've heard many daughters look more like their fathers.

yeah, same on the Grohl thing too.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Maybe I'm just crazy but I really liked Lounge Act.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
yea she does look like him alot... anyone ever google eminem's daughter? total jailbait. not sure how old she is now but she looks hella young. give her 4more years, and she will be a smokin.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Now as much as I love Nirvana there's another oft-forgotten band of the 90's who I think was even better: Alice in Chains. Their Unplugged album made Nirvana's look like a bathroom rehearsal. Even their latest CD with Cantrell doing the vocals was great.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Maybe I'm just crazy but I really liked Lounge Act.

good song, but really?? :confused: :iono: lots of better songs on that record, imho.

Now as much as I love Nirvana there's another oft-forgotten band of the 90's who I think was even better: Alice in Chains. Their Unplugged album made Nirvana's look like a bathroom rehearsal. Even their latest CD with Cantrell doing the vocals was great.

true, the AIC unplugged was hella good, but it didn't make me get the chills like the Nirvana one did, both watching and listening to it as a kid. I love AIC and that record, but the nirvana just had more emotion in it and Kurt's voice and on his face, where I think most of AIC's had Staley looking at his own lyric sheets.

never saw Nirvana, was only 14 I think when he died, so just listened to him in the bedroom :( then became even more obsessed like everyone else.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
lots of better songs on that record, imho.
I didn't say it was the best, it's just never discussed and I don't know why.

I was like 13 when he died and had right wing parents who didn't want me having rock music in the house. I had to sneak stuff in, you should've seen my mom's face when I was smuggling White Zombie back to school...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
AIC and Nirvana were both amazing in their primes but don't forget the ultimate: Soundgarden. Rusty Cage STILL gets me all fired up. badmotorfinger was simply amazing.

true. Cornell is probably (and arguably) the most overall talented rock n' roll singer and songwriter of the last 20 years. I think Kurt was obviously more influential and perhaps creative, but speaking of singing ability and guitar playing, I think Chris has him beat on the technical stuff.