GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats your occupation?

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK6 Golf R
Aircraft maintenance. (Currently fixing all these engineering mistakes) [emoji1787] jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTI2.01

Ready to race!
Detailer now. Was a healthcare recruiter for 11 years before that, have a bachelors in HR. Long story behind the job change. But I’ve never really stopped detailing. Started in 1987 worked in shops until 2006 and have been doing side work since.

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK6 Golf R
Detailer now. Was a healthcare recruiter for 11 years before that, have a bachelors in HR. Long story behind the job change. But I’ve never really stopped detailing. Started in 1987 worked in shops until 2006 and have been doing side work since.

Very cool trades always stick my friend

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm a wheelman.
Have worn a lot of hats, but previously a paramedic (breaking speed limits daily) and now I deliver medical equipment in a Ford Van with a Mustang motor.
I'm also a Dad, that's the best job.

93serprise

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2012 K04 Mk6
I work for my county as a Network Administrator/Systems Admin. I also run my own side business as a mobile PC technician making house calls :)

GTI2.01

Ready to race!
Very cool trades always stick my friend

Thanks [emoji481]

Always good to have a trade or something you can fall back on if needed. Also hoping to be starting at a VW dealership soon. Just getting through all the preemployment stuff and waiting on start date [emoji106]

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Assistant project manager/engineering technician for a company that does program/project management/engineering for the airports and tollroad ITS. Super fun and exciting job.

GTI2.01

Ready to race!
I'm a wheelman.
Have worn a lot of hats, but previously a paramedic (breaking speed limits daily) and now I deliver medical equipment in a Ford Van with a Mustang motor.
I'm also a Dad, that's the best job.

Being a dad is the best for sure. I was a stay at home dad 2 years. Hardest job I’ve ever had.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Industrial Electronic Technician

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK6 Golf R
Assistant project manager/engineering technician for a company that does program/project management/engineering for the airports and tollroad ITS. Super fun and exciting job.

Around EWR at all??? Come visit the hangars!