GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats your occupation?

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 VW GTI 4dr
Measuring Engineer, different places all over Norway. Right now, we are building an water powered power plant, under the earths surface..

(I am the one that tells the workers which way a tunnel is supposed to go.. I actually don't know the specific term for that occupation.. :( )

Interesting work.

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 VW GTI 4dr
USN mechanic. I operate/maintain the nuclear propulsion plant on a 688 class submarine.

I once worked on a project that built the HV coils for the pump motors on the nuke subs. :)

EWT

Passed Driver's Ed
Use to work in business sector then switch to SAP and work for few years and now a Dentist. 3 degree, business, master in IT and dental, hopefully
dental is my last degree :)

AM407

Autocross Champion
Ok the other pilots have got to post up what kind of work they're doing. ;)

I fly Bell JetRangers, LongRangers and 407s in the Canadian Rockies.

Work is pretty varied: ferrying passengers and gear into backcountry cabins, heli-hiking, wildlife surveys, sightseeing tours, filming, pesticide application, ...

back2vw1

I've got a few German friends flying helicopters up in Canada flying right now. A handful in Toronto and the rest are scattered around, one flying for Highland in AB.
Most of them are guys that I flew with at Hillsboro Aviation, who got their Canadian conversions after their visas expired here.
I'm hoping to get offshore work in the Gulf Of Mexico, mostly for the schedule. I would love to get some Alaska flying experience as well but it is about like long-line work, got to have experience with it before anyone wants to hire you...

Hooloowoo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GTI -10
Interesting work.

My main responibility is to get this "thing" on its right way "where the sun don't shine".. :)

RatherBeInCabo

Ready to race!
Manager in semiconductor manufacturing and webmaster.

PaulMK6GTINYC

Ready to race!
Air traffic controller.