GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What's your day job?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I don't know what you were looking at.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Not having a mouse can make parsing text interesting.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
You may begin, I'm waiting.

Haha. Most of them are pretty long, too long to type out on here.

Wake2010

Passed Driver's Ed
BS Mechanical Engineering, UNC - Charlotte
Registered Professional Engineer
MBA, Wake Forest University

Consultant for Volvo & Mack focusing on electronics, software, diagnostics and electrical vehicle architecture

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
work for marketing business which my boss also owns 3 kiosks that sell jewelry and take care of merchandise, and occasionally work on festival on weekends which my gti helps for the job when transporting. part time college student, pretty much gonna be working there until i get my ideal job after graduation. I'm in a hospitality major.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
QA Analyst at an energy firm

Studied Political Science with a minor in International Studies, got my BA from University of North Texas.

Why am I not surprised? LOL :w00t:

vrBilstein86

Ready to race!
Off-Road/Light Truck - Product Manager for a decent suspension manufacture. I was working originally in the US but was given an opportunity to work in Germany.
Unfortunately, no college education. Just 11 years of automotive experience. Does that count?

Last edited:

simpson110

Ready to race!
Just your average electrician. No collage but 5 year of class time to get my e2, normally it's 4 but I'm in the union so they do 5.

Not a bad gig but the union part is starting to get old. Mostly because I have been laid off for 7 months with no sign of going back.

Sleeping Forest1

Ready to race!
Low Voltage system designer for fire alarm/nurse call/ security systems..

started doing freelance residential CAD/drafting.

All this until i can stop blowing money on Mods and buy my 3dprinter and get that business going.