GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats Up with Integrated Engineering.... .

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
My Buddy bought a Stage1 Tune for his Golf 2.5 during the IE Black Friday Sale two weeks ago and got no response from Integrated Engineering for over a week until I sent an email to Peter the CEO, then all he did was get Ellie to email my friend. Things still haven't gotten any better, my friend responded to Ellie's email but has had absolutely no reply in days, a call today to the Integrated Engineering 1800 number, indicated that Integrated Engineering is Closed , I'm not sure whats going on but it doesn't look good.

Sad situation, as I though IE was one of the better companies supporting our VW community.

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion
Their Black Friday sale was particularly weak this year as well. Not sure what's happening, but it sounds good.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Idk but I haven't had good luck in the last couple weeks buying other parts(NOT IE). Taking an extra long time and one is not showing any tracking changes.

They did post one day that they wouldn't be answering the phone.... I was planning on getting my tunes from them.

Last edited:

alpha3

Go Kart Champion
Warning! Warning, warning, (waves arms) Danger, Will Robinson!

MadSc13ntist

Ready to race!
I know this is a bit old but any news on what happened? I was thinking of ordering the stage 1 myself pretty soon.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Get a APR, Uni, or Stratified tune.

IE's K04 file looks very solid but I'm not sure how good they would be if you have issues. Kollinwithak had an issue with one of their parts and reached out. Still waiting to hear the results. I love my IE intake but don't have any of their other parts.

MadSc13ntist

Ready to race!
Well that sucks, in that not so happy ending kind of way. Thanks for the heads up Ive been planning out my build and most of the initial items on my list are all theirs starting with the stage 1 tune.