GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What wheels fit over 17z calipers without a spacer?

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
What wheels fit over 17z calipers without a spacer? Anyone know of a caliper template, I can only find one for 18z's.

HemiAlex

Ready to race!
My 17x8 ET45 BBS LM didn't fit the 17z caliper. Sold the kit off. Needed at least an 8mm I've still got the 330mm rotors and brake lines if anyone is interested.

Softishman

Ready to race!
I have s similiar problem, looking for wheels that clears the big TTRS calipers and discs... 370mm...

So far I have found that these wheels fit(
OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 ET45
Audi rotors 19" TTRS wheels
VWR 18x8"

I have testfitted some BBS ch-r 19x8.5" ET48 with 3mm spacers. I found BBS ch reps in 19x8.5" ET45 that I will testfit tomorrow!

VMR have some modells that also should work!

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
my Flik FTDs needed 3mm, Denvers need 5 or 8

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Any thoughts on BBS SR or Neuspeed RSE12?

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
A few places have fitment templates for the 18z, nobody I know of has one for the 17z.

live4something

Ready to race!
I know it's not the same but it may help.
My RSE05s fit over my Brembo GT kit with room to spare (4 piston 330x28) for reference I run 10mm spacers with denvers for the winter.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Bump, anyone running a 17z BBK?

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Looking for wheels that fit over them mostly. My current wheels should clear without a spacer but i would like options.

Also any reccomendation on pads and first hand accoints on pedal feel.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Those are smaller calipers off of a 996 IIRC.

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
Those calipers are way better than stock. First off those are four piston compared to ours which i believe are 2 pistons. They will perform way better than stock even if they are smaller. Size is not everything. There is also a caliper template on there.