GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What wheel would you suggest?

Rabbit222

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3
I was busy scouring through the mag wheel thread and have fallen inlove with these...BBS CKs.

I've been getting mixed reactions back home, what are your thoughts? Anybody have some photoshop abilities?

99swift99

Go Kart Champion
Not bad at all! What you think about the BBS CH or BBS RS-GT? BBS CH seems to be very popular on the GTI already so maybe RS-GT more rare (tho more expensive too).

snoopy

Touring Car Newbie
I like the 18 monza II wheels better than the BBS's CKs as i have had multispoke BBS in the past and they are a real pain to keep clean,

FunkyD

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MKV GTI
My is OZ SUPERTURISMO GT 18 INCH, but it is very hard to clean.

AJChenMPH

Lt. Commander, USPHS
frank2287 said:
Im looking for the best wheels for my car mostly concentrating on weight more then anything
I don't know if they make them in the correct offset just yet, but SSR Comps in 17x8.5 are about 13 or 14 lbs. Kosei also makes some really lightweight racing wheels, but not sure if they're available for the MkV's just yet.

KevinFastMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
im strugglin for wheels, too. looks like there aint too much choices for MK5 right now. Weight is the most concern for me, but its really hard right now to find a set of wheels that have the correct bolt pattern, offset, width n perfect weight for mk5

frank2287

Touring Car Newbie
If your looking for weight i would probably go with the OZ ultraleggera and they weigh 11.5LBS there awsome

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
If Rota would make one, they are dumb light at a stupid cheap price. They have already proved their worth at many autocross events. Their 17" wheels usually weight around 15 lbs.

budgy

Passed Driver's Ed
If its all about weight I wouldnt get the BBS wheels, but those do look hot.

And no SSR doesnt make the Type-C or seemingly any other rim in 5x112 bolt pattern yet, its not really an offset problem, I dont believe Rota or Kosei do either.

Id love too see some Gold SSR Comps on a Black Magic GTI but I doubt the bolt pattern will become available... I got SSR Comps on my Mazda 3: