GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

..WHAT SUCKS ABOUT THE MK7 SCENE..

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Very good to know. Surprised I hadn't heard this before. I have only tried it recently and will go back to the cheap stuff.

Been covered some, but old threads get pushed down. Do not leave in long. If you can not pull out top, suggest you clean windshield a lot and get rid of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
"my build thread'

really?

more like "my bought shyyt and threw it on my car thread"

aint nobody here building shyyt.

Take it down to the frame and put it on a fokken rotisserie.

no?

didn't think so.

Exactly.

look at these plaid stickers I put on my VW emblems.... because my seats are the same SEE? Its like my seat material is on my emblem! HAHAHAHAHAH cool huh?
Lemme take 10 pics of it and post it!!!

OMFG yes. Uggg

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI
A lot have a very "closed" off mind and think that the gti/r are the holy grail of cars and pretend other cars can't exist/be faster due to other reason and might even handle differently

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
A lot have a very "closed" off mind and think that the gti/r are the holy grail of cars and pretend other cars can't exist/be faster due to other reason and might even handle differently
This is true but you will find that on any forum you visit. If you own it and mod it. It has to be the best out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
STFU dees r tha best cars evar bruh! Pull busses on hellcats n shit evry day! LMAO

[emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kinogod

Passed Driver's Ed
OLD ASS PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY OWN THE SCENE (;))

KIDS WITH NO SENSE OF STYLE

PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY LOWERED THEIR CARS WITH SPRINGS

DEAUTOLEDS CHIMING IN ON EVERY THREAD MENTIONING LIGHTING.

PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN CAPS.

You just typed in caps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
What's wrong with rain x?
Rain-X fluid doesn't have a high enough salinity level for the sensor to conduct through it, I used to have a container of epsom salt in my toolbox for those customers who just HAD TO have their lack luster Rain-X washer fluid. Add a table spoon, go drive it around, low fluid light would usually go off. Good luck selling a customer a washer tank drain and fill...

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
I am far from brand bias and I can easily say that in general, fewer cars come to as close to perfect, as the GTIs for daily use and enjoy-ability. There is little sacrifice for anything and you can just feel the bang-for-buck the moment you sit in it. Literally every auto magazine editor and millions upon millions of people throughout the past decades would agree.

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
I am far from brand bias and I can easily say that in general, fewer cars come to as close to perfect, as the GTIs for daily use and enjoy-ability. There is little sacrifice for anything and you can just feel the bang-for-buck the moment you sit in it. Literally every auto magazine editor and millions upon millions of people throughout the past decades would agree.
It's a great car. Nothing else like it really. I'm on my second for that reason.