GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What music do you listen to??

Festivus1

Passed Driver's Ed
Just about everything except hip-hop and rap. I mostly listen to classic country, bluegrass, classic rock, and classical/instrumental. Pretty much the same stuff I listened to when i was a teenager, but as I have grudgingly transitioned from the golden summer of youth to being a surly old fart my musical tastes have changed.

In the last few years, incredibly enough, I have developed a taste for polka music heavy on the accordion. Started noticing how cheerful most of the polka music is, it is a definite mood-elevator and goes great with a cold beer. I would have never imagined it when I was younger, but I have actually found myself enjoying listening to Lawrence Welk --- I sneak off by myself to listen to it so my family and friends won't catch me.....

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
Rap/Hip Hop, Country, pop, today's hits, Some mild bluegrass, Hispanic music. I listen to it all. No discrimination here. If it sounds good, you bet i'm adding it to my playlist.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c

R34luver

Im all over the place, from 70s country to classic rock to alt rock to punk and more recently EDM. If its night ill usually blast some old need for speed soundtracks or some Vaporwave

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Zednix

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'17 Sportwagen S
Lots of different stuff, metal and hard stuff with great guitars and drums, then onto Queens of the Stone Age, Audioslave, then some drum n bass, some beardyman, chetfaker, flume, in this moment, otep. I avoid some stuff like country, rap and whatever is pop.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Big wreck. They're new album is awesome.

Enderwaves1

I always like to answer this question with the obvious... Krautrock! (I prefer early CAN and Neu stuff, but sometimes Kraftwerk is fun, too).

My tastes really run the gamut, but lately I've been jamming on Endless Boogie (groove heavy stoner rock), White Reaper (party pop glam rock), and Zeal & Ardor (spirituals+black metal+devil worship).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I’m 24, and I listen to specific subgenres of electronic music like trip hop (Zero 7/Massive Attack/Anitek), glitch hop (KOAN Sound/ Tipper), electro soul (Pretty Lights), IDM (Boards of Canada), and some dubstep (mostly UK Garage). I also enjoy lo fi hip hop (Artifakts), golden age hip hop(Gang Star/Mos Def), and some of the new age rappers bringing quality and flavor back to hip hop (Chance the Rapper/Kendrick Lamar/Joey Badass etc).

I also enjoy funk and jam music, the former i prefer older, the latter i prefer newer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion