GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is your occupation?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I manage a website for a popular roadside assistance, insurance, and travel business.. there are three A's in the name.

Please direct me to a worth while agent lol, the women assigned to my account is absolutely clueless and hasn’t even responded to our emails lately

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Tried to help a guy in a 100k mercedes that had a flat about 1/8 mile from the Mercedes Benz dealer that I worked at. He said no thanks, AAA was on the way

dosjockey

Go Kart Champion
Since I've been stuck at home, my occupation has changed to e-commerce, content creation, brand-building, editing, and creating startups.

I lead an incredibly irresponsible life. :ROFLMAO:

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
Please get somebody to fix the iOS app. It's been a joke forever.

My girl used to be an IT project manager for AAA California. In Phoenix.

Yeah, the apps aren't great, but fairly new. I think it just came out last year, but seems to work. Fun fact - the prioritization for the roadside calls through the app are bumped ahead in line (vs calling). I'm not sure if that has been fixed since it first came out last year, but worth a try if you ever need to use it.

Holy crap is that who you insure all those cars with? Lmao

Lol, I only own the GTI now. The cars in my sig are past toys. Saving for a something new though..

Please direct me to a worth while agent lol, the women assigned to my account is absolutely clueless and hasn’t even responded to our emails lately

AAA works in regional clubs and I'm in IT for the Mid-Atlantic region. I don't think our agents can quote NC, but I could be wrong. Even so, I work from our HQ in Wilmington and remotely, so I don't really interact with any of the insurance folks.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
A friend had his tranny go caput suddenly while driving. 4 hours for "there are three A's in the name." to show up with a tow truck. VL3X not making many friends today......

You live in Kansas. I locked my keys in my car last summer in Philly and AAA was there, got my door open, and left in under 30 minutes.

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
Plumber/Business owner, and I wear pants that fit so my ass doesn't hang out:LOL: