GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is your occupation?

Arcturus

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
Much love for the techie jobs above! As someone pointed out, it seems most of us are geeks. :D

I'm a Technical Services Engineer at an advanced telematics and fleet management company.

colham

Ready to race!
How do you know I'm lazy - have we met?

These guys all hate my kind. I am a Project Manager for IT Development and Infrastructure projects.

Agile is a short term for "too lazy to plan", right?:confused:

:D

We sacrificed our PMs before an idol of Ken Schwaber a couple of years ago. The screams still haunt me. :eek:

We're not too lazy to plan, just hate Gantt charts! I was a PM in a former life, and (a not very good) developer before that.

Arkarma

Passed Driver's Ed
These guys all hate my kind. I am a Project Manager for IT Development and Infrastructure projects.

Not at all m8, we all gotta job to do, yours is to badger guys like me for completion to a date, mine is to get the project plan implimented to target while negotiating real world obstacles thrown at us :)

thahamer

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm a geologist working in the environmental field for a massive and seemingly evil corporation.

Also, i do a little web design/graphic design on the side

Resolute Blue

Passed Driver's Ed
10-year Navy vet now a nursing student.

Afrobaron

Ready to race!
We sacrificed our PMs before an idol of Ken Schwaber a couple of years ago. The screams still haunt me. :eek:

We're not too lazy to plan, just hate Gantt charts! I was a PM in a former life, and (a not very good) developer before that.

No one knows how,to read them, even some PMs. As for agile, I actually have an appreciation for it.