GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is your occupation?

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 Autobahn DSG
For sure they are. Been there for 8 years already and I’m only 25. Worked from the stores up through high school and college. Will be retiring at 50 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dear Lord how do I go about bringing them to Western NY. I remember/loved Wawa when I was a kid living in Jersey and I think they would kill it up here.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 Autobahn DSG
I'm an auditor at a pharmaceutical plant. Honestly, I hate my job and dread going to it. Low wages, garbage management, bad company in general, I'm sure you all know the drill. Reading these posts reminds me that it is possible to find a decent job that I may actually enjoy. Thanks for the positive reminder guys.

H2O_Doc

Ready to race!
Banjo builder. Work part time at a regional visitor center in northwestern NC.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

My dissertation work was in Western NC (Joyce Kilmer/Coweeta). Wonderful part of the world. Music tradition really is something. My dissertation work led to a fed position as a biologist. I thought I’d always be a boots-in-the-water field biologist, but I’ve actually been in policy, planning, and science admin for the last decade+.

My work did have me down in Asheville a couple months back, so it’s not all DC. And then there are gigs like this:

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Dear Lord how do I go about bringing them to Western NY. I remember/loved Wawa when I was a kid living in Jersey and I think they would kill it up here.

We used to have stores in NYC and CT and we closed them. Real estate is too much money and the brand doesn’t resonate the same way up there

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
We used to have stores in NYC and CT and we closed them. Real estate is too much money and the brand doesn’t resonate the same way up there

Wawa's are awesome.... Have them all over VA

BecauseMotor

Go Kart Champion
Creative Director at an advertising agency