GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is the color of this dress?

12bluemk6

Ready to race!
I feel like if the original question was not

"Is it white/gold or blue/black" we would have received even more interesting observations.

Since the original dress is royal blue and black the colors in the picture provided are shades of that but nowhere near royal blue or full black.

I agree with that. The pictures contrast seems off. The top does look a little brown in the light. My girlfriend is still arguing with me and refuses to believe that she's wrong

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I agree with that. The pictures contrast seems off. The top does look a little brown in the light. My girlfriend is still arguing with me and refuses to believe that she's wrong

The original is royal blue and black.

In that picture is all about how different you see the shades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AccelaSX

Ready to race!
To me it does appear as white and gold with blue tint. But the dress is black and blue. Image is severely overexposed to the point that to some it may appear as different colors. Everyone's eyes and brains are not identical, so each of us processes light slightly different, hence we see different colors. Even our right and left eye can be different from each other.

For example my regular eye doctor have been always telling me that my eyes perfect 20/20, but went I did medical exam for my pilot training my sight was recorded as 15/17 - apparently my far sight is above average. We are all humans, but we are not identical copies. Each person is unique in different ways :thumbup:.

Last edited:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
To me it does appear as white and gold with blue tint. But the dress is black and blue. Image is severely overexposed to the point that to some it may appear as different colors. Everyone's eyes and brains are not identical, so each of us processes light slightly different, hence we see different colors. Even our right and left eye can be different from each other.

For example my regular eye doctor have been always telling me that my eyes perfect 20/20, but went I did medical exam for my pilot training mi sight was recorded as 15/17 - apparently my far sight is above average. We are all humans, but we are not identical copies. Each person is unique in different ways :thumbup:.

Thank you for making me feel normal again :thumbsup:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425051553.436122.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
My tinfoil hat is firmly in place. No one else thinks it's weird how fast this shit spread? Right after a ruling in net neutrality? I saw the shot on the Washington post for fucks sake.

AccelaSX

Ready to race!
My tinfoil hat is firmly in place. No one else thinks it's weird how fast this shit spread? Right after a ruling in net neutrality? I saw the shot on the Washington post for fucks sake.

Armadillo hat is better styling option....

Attachments

• Dukes of Hazard.jpeg
    Dukes of Hazard.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 295