GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What happened to the website?

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
I got a lot of work done that day lol But man that was such a long time for the forum to be down smh

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I got a lot of work done that day lol But man that was such a long time for the forum to be down smh

No kidding. I had to wire up a PLC for a tailgate and door glass durability test on one of out new models and I didn't keep "taking small breaks" to check the forum lol Got it done about an hour quicker than I normally do.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
No kidding. I had to wire up a PLC for a tailgate and door glass durability test on one of out new models and I didn't keep "taking small breaks" to check the forum lol Got it done about an hour quicker than I normally do.

Careful, can't make too good of an impression! They'll catch into your little secret habit... hahaha

Sent via Tapatalk, butchered by autocorrect

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Careful, can't make too good of an impression! They'll catch into your little secret habit... hahaha

Sent via Tapatalk, butchered by autocorrect

Lmao. Yeah but its only 1/8th of what I really do here :) I'm the only one in my group that has the knowledge to do the testing now. So I can really work at my own pace.
BUT I had to get it done yesterday and was slightly happy to see the forum down since I knew it wasn't going to be a distraction lol!

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
I agree with allset, vortex is worst than ebay

Seriously. Just lots of white noise and not much substance. But at least that forum rarely goes down.

Edit: looks like this double posted somehow when the forum went down again about 30 mins ago. Go figure.

Last edited:
I've noticed a serious drop in posting and user activity in recent weeks here. Shame...

jerome99

Go Kart Champion
Last night was almost unbearable so I jumped over to vwvortex then got tired of all the ads so I went to bed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last night was almost unbearable so I jumped over to vwvortex then got tired of all the ads so I went to bed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

:bellyroll: i couldn't pm a person and when i was done it send 11 times... :confused:

so many people double posted as well haha, everyone was apologizing left and right.

EDIT: hahaahahah just saw this edit now,

Seriously. Just lots of white noise and not much substance. But at least that forum rarely goes down.

Edit: looks like this double posted somehow when the forum went down again about 30 mins ago. Go figure.