GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What DV to get

4wealn mkv GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys, just got my TB APR and APR chip done today. I would like to have a spare DV for when mine goes, as we all know it will. My question is which one. Should I go with the revised "C" or the forge. I am not into the noise so dumping to atmospheric is out of the question. The only one I see at forge is one that you can switch between recirc and atmosphere.
Cheers

AlowisiousGTI

Ready to race!
Currently your only option is the stock DV.. Forge is working on a solution for that. A few other companies have one out.. but the kit is pretty weak sauce.. i think there is a thread for it.. though im not sure where it is.

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI Pkg 0
Our spacer is not a replacement for the stock valve.

It's just a spacer used to make noise with the stock valve.

A full replacement component is still being worked on.

AlowisiousGTI

Ready to race!
Thats what i said.. "Forge is working on a solution for that". I have the spacer.. and yes. its pretty much for the BOV like sound. Another company has a conversion kit with a knockoff HKS or Greddy Valve.. not sure which one, or who offers it.. but im holding out for the Forge kit. They seem to uphold quality.. and not the ghetto crap that is thrown together like other companies. Lol. that was your one free sales pitch Mike... i expect a 90% discount on my next purchase.. ;)