GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

wolfenstein87

Car(s)
2008 GTI
I'm tracking down a lean fuel code, so I replaced the pressure sensor on the high pressure pump last night. Code came back, so all thats left is the high pressure pump.

Will be shopping for mod parts after I'm done with repairs.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
I'm tracking down a lean fuel code, so I replaced the pressure sensor on the high pressure pump last night. Code came back, so all thats left is the high pressure pump.

Will be shopping for mod parts after I'm done with repairs.

What code? If it's a lean code off idle, that could be an intake or exhaust leak, or a fueling issue too.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
The 17z's should too, for most 17's at least I thought?

I hope. I think they should fit under my rse12's.

Found out the AP kit I wanted was unavailable and If I got one parts would be a hassle. Went with a 17z kit and picked up some RB 2-piece rotors.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Got my .:R rear brakes 95% done. New pistons, seals,everything. I have some speedbleeders and OEM bleeder caps to install. The calipers came out much better than the brackets, dunno if they are extra glossy because they still need to cure.

Waiting on my 17z kit to arrive, I want to do those first and follow up with these. Probably going to go with a RB two piece rotor on the rear to match the front.

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Put summer wheels and tires on, no more rolling burnouts in 3rd gear.

New 2pc rotors came in for my brake project:

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Put summer wheels and tires on, no more rolling burnouts in 3rd gear.

New 2pc rotors came in for my brake project:

What brand tires are you using? Been looking for a happy medium between tires like the Conti DW and MPSS and hankook rs3/4 and re71r etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
What brand tires are you using? Been looking for a happy medium between tires like the Conti DW and MPSS and hankook rs3/4 and re71r etc.

Been running Conti DW as my summer street tire. Grip is ok but they are awesome in the wet.

Are those floating or not?

They are floating, they don't seem to have a large slot like AP rings but the mounting holes appear to be slightly oval.

Bonzerrelli

Passed Driver's Ed
Finished the paint on the ld9x mk5 at the shop. Although i think its gonna have to be resprayed. Not enough blue in my color. Looked good on the chip but the flip is off. Bummer.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
Nice....haven't seen those before. Where did you get them?