GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what did you do to your mkv today?

shesadub

ice ice baby
So i saw a thread like this on vortex and i just thought id bring it over to my family over here:thumbsup:

Try to include photos

Last edited:

Vageline

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07' GTI
i drove to work and back... but in a few days, ill be installing a p3 digital boost gauge, discharge pipe, torque arm insert, cf, and a catch can. cant wait :D

also, when i read you painted them that color, i thought this is gonna look like shit... but seeing them on the wheels, it actually looks really good. good job on thinking outside the box

shesadub

ice ice baby
thanks guys i was kinda ify about it at first but i finally summed up the balls, and you should see it in person it looks really clean!

RoxanneIsMyFAST

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Got my tires for my wheels in today so I washed her to prep her for tomorrow.

wacek3

Car(s)
MK5
Got A3 wheels....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329969099.628163.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329969099.628163.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 13,301
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329969120.317525.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329969120.317525.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 13,398

Vageline

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07' GTI
is that a new hood? im wanting to do a badge-less grille but im worried about the hood

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
Picked my baby up from the auto shop today.

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
If you were referring that question to me then, no. I've had the same hood since april of '09

You son of punk lucky bastid! lol picture or it didn't happen :thumbsup: (I'm next btw :wink:)

LOL, I will take pics in the morning, she's all fixed up now and on coils, man I missed her. Still have to install w/m kit I bought and start work on the range rover wheels.

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh
LOL, I will take pics in the morning, she's all fixed up now and on coils, man I missed her. Still have to install w/m kit I bought and start work on the range rover wheels.

Nice! I'm waiting on a few items myself before I can drop mine off at the body shop. I can count at least 7 boxes :). Not to mention the 1 I got yesterday already :)