GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What Car to buy for under 5k?

GTI689

Oval Champion
Looking to buy a reliable car for under 5k, Any ideas? I was looking at some 2000 jetta vr6 with about 100k miles and also some 1998 audi a4 with about 100k miles..What you guys think?

Was thinking honda but interiors look really shitty compared to vws or audi with there leather ect.. Any ideas what should i get? (would only be driving it for about a year or two)

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
Car(s)
06' GTI
Looking to buy a reliable car for under 5k, Any ideas? I was looking at some 2000 jetta vr6 with about 100k miles and also some 1998 audi a4 with about 100k miles..What you guys think?

Was thinking honda but interiors look really shitty compared to vws or audi with there leather ect.. Any ideas what should i get? (would only be driving it for about a year or two)

MKI or MKII GTI

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
Yeah old car for cheap...

unless you can wrench, you don't really want to be buying euro...

Toyota/honda in semi good condition will run forever if you know how to maintain it :thumbsup:

I have a Toyota truck, currently doing 800km/s a week (500 miles) it's a '92 with 200,000km's on the clock... still running strong!

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
Yeah old car for cheap...

unless you can wrench, you don't really want to be buying euro...
Toyota/honda in semi good condition will run forever if you know how to maintain it :thumbsup:

I have a Toyota truck, currently doing 800km/s a week (500 miles) it's a '92 with 200,000km's on the clock... still running strong!

true. toyota trucks do run forever, I'd move in that direction.

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
ur soft =)

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI

PanthersNHL7

Ready to race!
Car(s)