GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What are your monthly payments?

pinkfl2511

DUB Lover since '01
Car(s)
1999 BMW 328i
I used to work at a dealer, and they are going to give me a GTI for invoice. A lease with $3500 out of pocket, 10k miles per year and 36 mo. was like $285? Does that sound about right to you guys? I thought that sounded kinda high for a GTI with a DSG and Pkg 1. I mean I saw him do the lease in front of my eyes, how we used to do it, and I saw him put $0 profit. Those rates suck as far as I'm concerned! I thought it would be more like $250 a month with $3500 down. Sick part is, I can get a better Passat and Jetta for cheaper, but I don't want either. I was just wondering what everyone else is paying for these a month? Let me know! Thanks!

:burnrubber:

Here's Johnny

Drag Racing Champion
If you wait a few months you could get a better APR rate. The Jettas and Passats have been out alot longer than the GTI; thats why you can get a better deal on one.

Luckily for me I have to wait another 10 months, hopefully I'll get a killer rate.

bilbos

On the Kop
Well, if you thought you were paying a high price then get this. On lease I am paying $413 a month/36 months and that was with $3750 down on a Pkg 1 GTI.

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
I'm around 340 a month, pkg 2 w/ mats, purchased not lease, 6K down.

sarny

Ready to race!
I think it might be better if we get some more information on what people are paying. I dont think a monthly payment really tells that much.
How about details of car, purchase price before T&L, how much put down and total months.

livetodrive how did you get such a great price?

Thanks,
Dave

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
sarny said:
I think it might be better if we get some more information on what people are paying. I dont think a monthly payment really tells that much.
How about details of car, purchase price before T&L, how much put down and total months.

livetodrive how did you get such a great price?

Thanks,
Dave

I'm interested in this too. Figure at least financing $20k over five years is $400/month(using the old $100/month per $5k financed rule).

What's your magic??

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Yeah dont buy cars based on monthly payments. I'm paying $717 and some change a month for 36 months for a pkg1/dsg. No money down, 3.9% apr. Multiply $717*36 and thats how much I'm really paying for the car (besides maintenance of course).

tydale3

Rally Car Champion
0 down 375 a month???? for how many centurys? 375x60=22,500 No interest or what? I was in the hole on my trade in so i acually had -2000 for a down payment. My payment is 459.00 for 60 months at 4.9% through VW financing. Kinda like very much money , but i wanted it bad and could afford the payment.

Your lease for 285 sounds good to me, but 10,000 miles a year , I couldnt make. I would be more like 15 to 20,000.