GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What’s for dinner tonight?

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
When I was redoing my kitchen, which took four months cause of product delays and unexpected things popping up, it was glorious. Four straight months of ordering takeout and I couldn’t have been happier.

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
When I was redoing my kitchen, which took four months cause of product delays and unexpected things popping up, it was glorious. Four straight months of ordering takeout and I couldn’t have been happier.
We had a water pipe break in the crawl’s place and needed to gut the whole first floor—thanks State Farm. Take out for like 6 weeks on plastic plates in the bedroom. Terrible. I think I gained 10 pounds.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
One of the best fucking steaks I've ever grilled. So juicy, fat full of flavor, cooked perfectly.

1655073630155.png

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Spinach and beans

Simple good Italian food

Lightly salute 4 to 6 diced garlic cloves in olive oil
Add in package of spinach for a few minutes
1 or 2 cans rinsed white beans

Serve with Parm cheese and crushed pepper

I made garlic cheddar bread too

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I actually had some buddies argue over log cabin and aunt jenima being the "best" maple syrup

I've had real maple syrup, but still prefer Aunt Jemima or whatever it's called now. My palette is not very nuanced.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I've had real maple syrup, but still prefer Aunt Jemima or whatever it's called now. My palette is not very nuanced.

Reported