GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Well the VW Bug bit me

l3lackstatic

Passed Driver's Ed
and It bit me hard. So we bought a GTI back in Feb and my wife mainly drives it because I like her to have the nicer car and I drove a 2002 civic. But then I got to thinking that I needed to spice up my daily commute. So I sold the civic and picked up one of these. Needless to say my commute is to work is exciting again. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

l3lackstatic

Passed Driver's Ed
I cant get over the engine note, this thing is bone stock and it sounds sweet. Especially when I get it over 3.5k in the rpm the flapper opens and this thing sounds beastly

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
You can also just "pull" the flapper hose to disable it and sound that sweet all the time; but the switch is far more versatile (on/off loudness whenever you want)

McQueen77

Banned
Nice, mind if we inquire as to how much that set you back?

l3lackstatic

Passed Driver's Ed
I found it at a carmax for 18,000 with warranty , i sold my civic PP for 5,200 so it was 12800 + tax & Fees/ low mileage only 40k as well

McQueen77

Banned
Cool, nice find. I love the look of the old R32s

P

plac

the MK4 is known far and wide as the best R32 they ever had. My friend of 15 years has a supercharged one with almost 500hp.. scary as hell. i wont even go for rides in it.

l3lackstatic

Passed Driver's Ed
Stock I would say my wifes GTI is quicker, I dont really have a big mod list for this thing, I kind of want to just keep it simple