GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Waywell WD6050 Multimedia/GPS Head Unit Info thread

mooselander

Passed Driver's Ed
Do you have to order it through the Waywell website via telephone or email? I don't see an option to buy it from the site...

I emailed them at the general contact email address listed on their website and told them I needed it shipped to the USA and that I wanted to pay via Paypal. If you don't already have iGo8, then you may want to opt for the extra $5 SD card with the mapping software pre-installed.

You should get a response from them with the total and proper Paypal address to send money to.

Better yet, I have a gently used Witson T720V that's currently for sale... (Kidding)

soze

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Something Else
Wow this unit looks great... And iGo8 is a free download right? How much was this unit? I love it

Since you are local, I would look into seeing how many people are interested in this unit, and maybe doing a bulk purchase for the local guys. I'm hoping to show it to some of the guys at the Tuesday HB meet, and maybe I can help set something up for you guys.

Frank Rizzo

Trailingthrottleoversteer
Great review.

The next time you talk to Jimmy Cheng will you please ask him for the $20 he owes me?

(kidding)

:cool:

Frank Rizzo

Trailingthrottleoversteer

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'92 BMW 318i
nice review! i'm very interested....I had to ask, would this unit work with my current ipod dock located at the center armrest? it came standard with car...I guess what I'm trying to say is, will I still have controls over it either in the steering wheel or screen?

soze

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Something Else
nice review! i'm very interested....I had to ask, would this unit work with my current ipod dock located at the center armrest? it came standard with car...I guess what I'm trying to say is, will I still have controls over it either in the steering wheel or screen?

Screen = Yes
Steering Wheel = No

You would use the CDC (CD Changer) mode on this unit to use the ipod dock in the center armrest. I currently have mine unplugged and the cable hooked up to the Phatnoise Phatbox.

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'92 BMW 318i
Screen = Yes
Steering Wheel = No

You would use the CDC (CD Changer) mode on this unit to use the ipod dock in the center armrest. I currently have mine unplugged and the cable hooked up to the Phatnoise Phatbox.

great! thanks!

kfeng

Ready to race!

kv12

Ready to race!
it's $540US total shipped to Toronto, Canada. But it looks like Waywell is on Chinese New year break until Feb 2. If anyone was wondering why they are not replying to thier e-mail's right now.