GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WATCH THIS!

How did you like the dance?

• Total voters
OP: Even though I think these videos are kind of played out, I thought it was pretty good. Based on what I saw I think you and your sister had a great time and the guests enjoyed themselves. Looks like you have a great relationship with your sister and you should cherish that forever.

Yea we did a lot of youtube comparing before we choreographed this and determined that we couldnt find a single Brother Sister wedding dance that was actually good and entertaining and not super lame(Doing the chicken dance..and BS like that)...we wanted to be original as possible and not have people watching their watches for it to be over like many we saw on youtube. We also didnt want to have a part in there where the music messes up and we pretend the DJ messed up and act like we didnt know what was going on...think thats so over played and stupid these days...

haha I can't believe you actually posted up pics of your sister

I asked her first and she wanted me to put up a link to her FB and I told her that was a really bad idea and she would get 100's a FB add requests....she said "So...I will only add the hot ones"...HAHA...be good way to see what she thinks of you..but no I'm not doing that....yes she is single not that anyone asked.

Out of curiostiy, how long did it take y'all to rehearse the moves?

Well the timeline was a bit choppy but all in all...basically 1 weeks worth of practice and only like maybe 10 full time throughs before the big show....I had to drive back to charlotte every single night that week to secretly practice with her...keeping it a secret from everyone even my now wife..was pretty damn hard...but she was super shocked and loved it and had never seen me move like that before...no one had...My sister too no one had seen her move like that either so it was good shocker.

Your sister. 10/10

Would bang.

:thumbsup:
I know you would

Last edited:

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
haha poor guy, makes me think if I ever had a sister I would want her to be ugly so I would not have to deal with this crap

Nah when all your bro friends think your sister is hot it usually means they're sisters think you're hot... siblings do tend to look alike... so it isn't so bad.

Dude, driving to Charlotte every night without your fiancee finding out? Sounds tough. I'm sure if she had any suspitions while it was going on she was pleased/entertained with the outcome.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Nah when all your bro friends think your sister is hot it usually means they're sisters think you're hot... siblings do tend to look alike... so it isn't so bad.

Dude, driving to Charlotte every night without your fiancee finding out? Sounds tough. I'm sure if she had any suspitions while it was going on she was pleased/entertained with the outcome.

This simple principle worked well for me growing up. I sat back and poached my sisters friends when they strayed too far from the pack. And yes, I dealt with the same comments he is getting here.

FWIW, dance was pretty cool, and your sister looks better as a brunette for sure.

9/10

Would bang for free

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
19 GolfR, 19 911 GTS
I asked her first and she wanted me to put up a link to her FB and I told her that was a really bad idea and she would get 100's a FB add requests....she said "So...I will only add the hot ones"...HAHA...be good way to see what she thinks of you..but no I'm not doing that....yes she is single not that anyone asked. She sent me another one to post here that she says is usually a crowd pleaser but I didnt obviously.

You're smart, and she will learn if she keeps watching this thread (and others) how desperate a bunch of guys on a car forum can get.

I'm not saying I wasn't one of the desperate guys at one time, but I'm older and married, so I've forgotten all about what a single female is. :laugh:

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
19 GolfR, 19 911 GTS

So, are you saying that all the guys in here commenting about his sister are secretly attracted to the OP?

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
Please dont take this as creepy, but as actual advice. If you dont want facebook to be found easily, you should both set your FB profiles to private. It's not hard to find. Good luck getting on Ellen though, a pretty face could actually get the attention the video needs.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
haha poor guy, makes me think if I ever had a sister I would want her to be ugly so I would not have to deal with this crap

That's why I left clean comments. I have a younger sister and she was always hanging out with the popular guys and always having to watch out for her sucked. Punking them was awesome tho.

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
Seems like you two have a good relationship (in a total non-Lannister way).

I didn't know brother/sister dances were a thing. I can only imagine the ridicule that would occur if I asked my brother to dance.

So, are you saying that all the guys in here commenting about his sister are secretly attracted to the OP?

Your deductive reasoning is pretty spot on, old chap. :laugh:

hahahahahaha

Please dont take this as creepy, but as actual advice. If you dont want facebook to be found easily, you should both set your FB profiles to private. It's not hard to find. Good luck getting on Ellen though, a pretty face could actually get the attention the video needs.

We dont care if people find us...im just not gunna enable the people on this forum and make it as easy as clicking on a link.