GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Watch Dogs

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
BF would win hands down if it fixed the glitches and offered a hardcore mode. It's a better game. Just a shitty company behind it.

That's usually the case. Never said COD itself was a crap game, it's okay and all, but the press it receives is ridiculous. Highly overrated. BF does have issues though and that gets frustrating.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
That's usually the case. Never said COD itself was a crap game, it's okay and all, but the press it receives is ridiculous. Highly overrated. BF does have issues though and that gets frustrating.

COD has gotten cartoonish. That's why I decided to try BF this time

COD is overrated

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
bf or cod online play aside....if handed a free copy ill at least play through the story mode. as i get older...story mode means more to me. (and yes i actually take the time to watch the loading storyline videos inbetween) :eek:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
bf or cod online play aside....if handed a free copy ill at least play through the story mode. as i get older...story mode means more to me. (and yes i actually take the time to watch the loading storyline videos inbetween) :eek:

:lol:

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
COD has gotten cartoonish. That's why I decided to try BF this time

COD is overrated

Now that you mention it I'm seeing this even more too..

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I really enjoyed Bad Company 2, it wasn't "realistic" but you couldn't go prone (fuck campers), it was fun, and it was on Steam.

So how did the series get so screwy? I haven't played the newer ones based on the feedback I've gotten.

illDub6

Ready to race!
Cod4, Mw2, Black ops 2, mw3, black ops1, wow and ghost a haha