GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Watch Dogs

JhnR

Banned
bro i squad. xbox360

Renner

Go Kart Champion
So did you end up giving up on missions and just hooning around? Any cheats? Unlimited ammo/weapons/health is fun in GTA :D

Yep...the story couldn't keep me interested enough to stay on course. To be honest I must just be bored with video games all together...COD ghosts, titanfall, and now this nothing has kept my interest lately....thinking of selling my Xbox One

Jaber

Modero
Yep...the story couldn't keep me interested enough to stay on course. To be honest I must just be bored with video games all together...COD ghosts, titanfall, and now this nothing has kept my interest lately....thinking of selling my Xbox One

Try PC games? I used to be big into Sim Racing and Battlefield 2 & 3. My steering wheel for sim racing is now collecting dust :( I avoid games now, so I don't get sucked into them lol.

Renner

Go Kart Champion
Try PC games? I used to be big into Sim Racing and Battlefield 2 & 3. My steering wheel for sim racing is now collecting dust :( I avoid games now, so I don't get sucked into them lol.

I'm a mac guy...I don't allow PCs into my house :). No I just think it's me getting older and not having the energy to dump all night sessions into games when they get released and shit like that...it was all about the rush of a new game and playing online with friends. Nobody I know does anymore so I think it's a time to move on.

Jaber

Modero
I'm a mac guy...I don't allow PCs into my house :). No I just think it's me getting older and not having the energy to dump all night sessions into games when they get released and shit like that...it was all about the rush of a new game and playing online with friends. Nobody I know does anymore so I think it's a time to move on.

LOL. We have Mac's as well. And Linux. Only boot to Windows 7 when I want to play BF3, cheap Steam games or Racing sim, which is hardly ever nowadays.

But true... we're just getting old.