GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wanting to borrow MK5/MK6 Steering Wheel

redback

ftmfw
hey guys,

as per title i need to borrow someones steering wheel for a week or two max so i can get my current one removed and wrapped in alcantera which was my prize from the VWG cruise which i havent been able to check in yet because i need my car during the week.

PLEASE GUYS! heheh

much love
P

DkN

Ready to race!
OR, you can catch public transport for just a week or two. Honestly, it's not THAT bad.

And doesn't it make more sense to borrow someone's car instead, with your car left with them as insurance? Saves the trouble of removing and reinstalling their steering wheel.

redback

ftmfw
its more targeted to those crazy modifiers who track their cars and have changed their steering wheels or those that have upgraded. I was about to leave the car there for a week but when i called today they said itll take two weeks and they dont have an extra one neither does my mechanic so tryna gauge others to see if they have an extra lying around. Its worth a shot aye?

triode12

Go Kart Champion
What about the guys on the other forum? Surely you have more friends there that would be happy to help.

redback

ftmfw
What about the guys on the other forum? Surely you have more friends there that would be happy to help.

lol not again with this! heheh
yeah ive posted on here, vww and vwg might just bite the bullet and leave the car at the place for the two weeks if theres no other option

triode12

Go Kart Champion
Do you really think you'd get a response on this forum? It is half dead like we are constantly reminded by the owner of a certain forum. You'd have more chance of winning the lottery.

macad

apple pixel pusher
Good idea, has anyone got a R32 steering wheel they want to lend me for a week, okay if you leave it in the car...

I'll gladly give you a bus pass in compensation.

redback

ftmfw
I have one but I don't know where you're located??
Sydney it would be a mission to borrow it and get it back to you. Seems like another member is helping me out so ill see how it goes with him first. thanks alot thou!