GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking dead !

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
They're trying to develop their character back stories. Definitely filler material and more boring than them moving along trying to survive the zombie apocalypse or Governor type enemy though.

VINNY1

Ready to race!
That episode was very sad. Great writing. They were slipping for awhile. With this one they caught up.
In my WD circle it brought up some emotions.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

MichaelGTi

Ready to race!
Best episode in a long time imo. That whole Lizzie/Mika situation traumitized me, I almost cried. Wonder how long Carol can hold on before snapping, she's been through hell a couple of times now.

CadMan

Ready to race!
Best episode in a long time imo. That whole Lizzie/Mika situation traumitized me, I almost cried. Wonder how long Carol can hold on before snapping, she's been through hell a couple of times now.

With a name like Lizzie you knew that kid was going to be taking a blade to someone.... thank the writers it wasn't Judith!

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Not going to lie I was really relieved when they killed off Lori and Lizzie. I hated Lori and Lizzie well, I was only relieved because she was crazy and it was just a matter of time before she killed everyone if she stayed alive.