GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wakefield and Chip Tuner Sales ?

Parky

Passed Driver's Ed
Firstly i got 6 tickets to Wakefield, speed off the streets event for $69 each. So how is the circuit for the Gti's ? Any tips and opinions? Im preparing by getting installed KW1's coilovers, Hawk HPS brake pads and braided lines with uprated fluid and Goodyear F1 assem's and hopefully a DSG flash. I have a APR2+ gti.

Also when do GIAC, REVO have their sales? I want a DSG flash when the sales are on.

Jester_Fu

My Name is Angela.
Car(s)
Daytona Grey TT RS
Best Tip? Get some driving lessons. I'd be surprised if, stock for stock, you can't get 2-3 seconds improvement minimum per lap as a before and after.

funny

VCDS guru & soon Dad x2 !
Car(s)
Golf MkV GTI MY07
Make sure you have something to rotate tyres or have a track set.
Wakefield is pretty much all rights so the lefts wear out quicker.

RobbyJai

Passed Driver's Ed
im judging by your questions you have never ever been on track before... getting those mods you mentioned is a complete and utter waste of money.

like jester saids.. probably better off taking the GTI on track driving it.. learning the limits of the car before you try throwing bits and pieces at it.

the biggest problem is throwing mods on the car like you have gives you bigger balls than you really should have.. cos you think.. i got better brakes... i got better suspensions.. that means i can brake later, i can go faster around a corner... and you end up in a not so great position... and like capercat said... hope you got hospital cover!