GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

VW's at the Nordschleife

Lima

Vorsprung durch technik
Where's the pic you took of the webcam??

Edit: For mac users who would like this as a Dashboard widget, download Slothcam and enter the custom URL: "http://julesperry.com/nurburgring/webcam/00.jpg" in the settings. Rename it Nurburgring or Nordschleife or something and set the refresh to 1min.
:thumbup: :w00t:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
It'd be cooler if it wasn't getting into winter...

Most of the time it's deserted. At the moment the only tourist days are on weekends now, expecting those to end ones snow starts falling. :frown:

It'll be a great widget come april :thumbup:

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
It'd be cooler if it wasn't getting into winter...

Most of the time it's deserted. At the moment the only tourist days are on weekends now, expecting those to end ones snow starts falling. :frown:

It'll be a great widget come april :thumbup:
Yeah, I've not seen one car yet. :frown:

Bobby-GTI

1hr from the Nürburgring
Ride
Mk5 Golf GTI
Boring, so lets see some real Nurburgring pix! Here are a few from my collection :biggrin:

And this is me on the ring: :biggrin: :headbang:

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
*coughs*
And now for some blatent 'Ring whoreage from me... sorry everyone...

Can't wait for next year.

Some more pics:

And a few more on my site here

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
This photo just made my week! :thumbup:

Who is that? I met a feller in a similar Mk1 when I was down there - white, all kitted out with rollcage and everything. I asked for a ride, but he (understandably) didn't want to take liability for a passenger in case anything went wrong.
He had a map of the Nordschleife stuck to the dash :p