GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW meet up

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
I'm a sucker for projectors. The halogen housings on the MK6 are weak sauce.

jenndub

Passed Driver's Ed
I think I know why you dont have any girls on here. I came to learn and be part of the culture and you guys are brutal. Ill take my weak headlights elsewhere , thanks

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
Be careful with those front bras. The problem is rain water and condensation and such will wash dirt underneath the bra, then as you drive and air is flowing over top the material moves/vibrates and can scratch your car. If you're going to keep using that continuously i'd suggest always keeping it clean and waxed underneath.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I want to discuss serious things and learn more. Its why I wanna find a group and im having no luck. Only one I found is one ive been to 3x and the guys were all pretentious db cause im a newbie who doesn't know alot about vw. Its fine by me, I love just getting in my cae and cruise

Welcome, just some friendly advice:

1) Don't spam the forum with multiple threads of the same topic. It's frowned upon here (as it is every other forum).

2) Check out the regionals here to meet up with other like-minded MK6 owners. You probably dealt with pretentious douchebags as they mostly come from either Vortex or the Instagram crowd. People here are much more laidback and down to Earth when it comes to Mk6's.

3) Stick around here and you'll learn plenty about your car. The search function is your best friend if you are interested in digging deep out of curiosity.

4) Don't let the sarcasm of a few members get to you. A lot of it is in jest so don't take it seriously.

5) Don't be afraid to ask any questions you have. There's a stickied thread in the General Discussion sub-forum dedicated to any random question you may have about the car (even though chances are they were most likely asked and answered already).

Nonetheless, welcome aboard!

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I think I know why you dont have any girls on here. I came to learn and be part of the culture and you guys are brutal. Ill take my weak headlights elsewhere , thanks

lol wow

He wasn't referring to your headlights being weak, since you have the Bi-Xenon headlamps. He was referring to the halogen headlamps, which are undeniably the weakest link of the vehicle. Your headlights are not weak so you got nothing to worry about.

Some more friendly advice: don't jump to conclusions next time.