GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vw gti mk5 2009 no brake oil pressure on rear left wheel only

Alaa

Hello my friends , this is my first post here and iam happy to join here
I have vw gti mk5 2009 with tfsi bwa engine, my car failed on annual registration renewal test because of imbalance on rear brake between lhs major & rhs , i changed brake pads & rotors then i find rear left wheel without any brake pressure , screw the valve and press brake pedal didn't find any oil bleeding outside but all other three wheels is ok on brake & oil pressure , i went back to home and scan without any faults then make bleeding with vcds and screw the valve for same wheel brake ... more oil start bleeding ..disconnect vcds. then try to press again the brake pedal .. again oil pressure stop to come ...
note: i have some hissing sound on my brake booster from inside the car,its small air leak from booster.
check more forums and did't find anything like that .
anyone have any idea about that ??
Thanks

beauy46

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 TR GTI
No Fluid Leak? If not just have a shop remove the air from the brake lines

707Stang

I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
I would start with the basics and check the lines for bends or kinks that would impede flow/pressure, then trace to the junction block

GTI's

Drag Racing Champion
From another post he checked the lines and found no issues. Seems he only gets fluid out the left rear bleeder when he uses Vagcom to bleed brakes, otherwise it does not bleed.

Alaa

From another post he checked the lines and found no issues. Seems he only gets fluid out the left rear bleeder when he uses Vagcom to bleed brakes, otherwise it does not bleed.
Thanks Man
ya its correct .
i checked lines , bleeder,oil level and no Brake Proportioning Valve on this car . i have doubt may be brake booster Or Master cyl. ?? i need to confirm then i change them
Thanks

F1vargas

Car(s)
2009 Vw GtI
Today change booster & master cyl. Still also no oil come from rear left line ... any idea ??
I have a similar issue ..I have the same car ...my left rear rotor is over wasting ,I have a 3 creases on the disc and my pedal goes to the floor plus I've gotten a new master cylinder and a new booster....what was the problem with yours...Did you find out?