GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vw cc?

NamNom

VWGal
I used to own a VW Passat 2.0T and she was a 2006 model. I loved my car and recently had an accident in which case my car was totaled. Now I am looking to buy another VW and this time a cc because ever since I saw it last year at a dealership I fell in love with the seats, skirts and all.

I am looking at currently looking at 2 of them both 2010 model with a 2.0L I4 engine. Both are used one has about 114K miles and the other has about 90k miles. I was wondering if anyone on here has owned a cc and would be able to tell me how well it does in long run? problems I should watch out for? Also one of them says it's a sports cc and the other I guess is standard edition? I am unsure what the difference is, I know I saw initially one with the racing skirts, do all cc's have that?

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
2.0t tsi engine of that year will need timing chain tensioner changed or its a ticking time bomb. Pcv valve, dsg service every 40k

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

707Stang

I'm Hella From Nor*Cal
Big things i noticed from working on them for a short period of time was that occasionally the low pressure fuel pump module (under the right rear seat) would over heat and shut the car down. And, the carbon build up on the intake valves. Some minor oil leaks but not many from the front timing cover and the cam solenoid, bad seals and easily warped composites caused that.

NamNom

VWGal
Big things i noticed from working on them for a short period of time was that occasionally the low pressure fuel pump module (under the right rear seat) would over heat and shut the car down. And, the carbon build up on the intake valves. Some minor oil leaks but not many from the front timing cover and the cam solenoid, bad seals and easily warped composites caused that.
Yeah the one I looked at had a history of replacements on it and also I think the water pump sensor was replaced multiple times.
Good news is, I found a GTI for great price and great condition and I went ahead and purchased it. But thank you for those heads up on the cc!